I hate my brain

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🤣🤣🤣
_291a3414-74a2-45a7-b38d-0037d8a7c48a.jpg

So if snakes did indeed wear socks, it would be a 2 for 1 purchase. That's a great deal! Snakes don't care, and where would they get the money to buy socks?
If a snake slithers into my sock drawer, rest assured he is going to wear what ever sock he wants. :eek:
If he looks around for awhile, he may find a couple with a back door.

I don't mind snakes at all but it's the initial shock of the surprise, "OH HELLO".
I saw one here locally..... in the bike lane up the curb across the grass median and across the sidewalk. Well over ten feet long. Every bit of 8 inches fat, probably 10 inches would be a great start. My balls turned to ovaries and I was in the car.

I don’t take very good care of my kayak and usually leave it laying down by the bayou but I gave that up after I tried taking a ride with a copperhead. I’ve also caught a 20 pound snake while fishing. At least when I look back that’s how big it was

I don’t take very good care of my kayak and usually leave it laying down by the bayou but I gave that up after I tried taking a ride with a copperhead. I’ve also caught a 20 pound snake while fishing. At least when I look back that’s how big it was
I tossed a rattle snake towards my buddy. On a kfx450r and I goosed it and yanked the front wheels up so they wouldn't throw it on me.

I actually got trapped by a snake, and it's RC related! I was sailing my rc sailboat, minding my business early in the morning. Lawnchair and coffee in hand, sitting at the end of a 40ft dock. I see something moving in the water, followed it with my eyes until it slithered up a rock and started sunning itself on the dock at about the 20ft point. Just a watersnake but still a snake. I sat there for a good hour not knowing what to do. Hate them things.

I actually got trapped by a snake, and it's RC related! I was sailing my rc sailboat, minding my business early in the morning. Lawnchair and coffee in hand, sitting at the end of a 40ft dock. I see something moving in the water, followed it with my eyes until it slithered up a rock and started sunning itself on the dock at about the 20ft point. Just a watersnake but still a snake. I sat there for a good hour not knowing what to do. Hate them things.
I was scared you were going to say it got on your boat and stretched out

I saw one here locally..... in the bike lane up the curb across the grass median and across the sidewalk. Well over ten feet long. Every bit of 8 inches fat, probably 10 inches would be a great start. My balls turned to ovaries and I was in the car.
This snake was a Jurrasic Park resident before he met his demise. He was probably your neighbor 😉
giant-python-814.jpg

At one time that was the largest snake caught in Florida.

That's about right. I wish I had a dash cam back then.
That one was over 18 feet. They have a 25' one in captivity in Florida. Dusty Crum went there to measure it for the world record on that show Guardians of the Glades, and I believe it came in a foot short of the world record, but it's probably still growing, and that was a few years ago.

Back