I got to take the Sendero of Doom out for it's first real drive yesterday.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
The Sendero HD is my first nonmicro Crawler. The wife and headed up the Kings River just below the Pine Flat Dam for a quiet picnic get away for our 29th anniversary. She actually suggested I bring the Sendero HD. :) It's the first time it's got to run for more than 5 minutes.

PSX_20210522_130223.jpg

PSX_20210522_125935.jpg

PSX_20210522_125809.jpg

Heck yea!!!

Cool pics

If you really want to have some fun, buy her a rig. The wife and I love it and run the crawlers often. As a matter of fact they are in the camper and headed out Monday morning. ;)

How did it drive?

Happy anniversary!
It was really fun, I think I am going to trim the front wheel well fenders, they rubbed a bit at full compression but not bad, just don't like to hear it rub.

Thank you, after our picnic lunch we went out for a nice steak dinner, was a really nice day.
If you really want to have some fun, buy her a rig. The wife and I love it and run the crawlers often. As a matter of fact they are in the camper and headed out Monday morning. ;)
I actually got her to drive it! First time I've been able to convince her to try one. I think the fact that it is a slow mover helped. Give me time, I'm trying. :)

The Sendero HD is my first nonmicro Crawler. The wife and headed up the Kings River just below the Pine Flat Dam for a quiet picnic get away for our 29th anniversary. She actually suggested I bring the Sendero HD. :) It's the first time it's got to run for more than 5 minutes.

View attachment 127444
View attachment 127445

View attachment 127446
Man, theres like multiple layers of awesomeness in this one post! The kit looks awesome, the area looks awesome, picnic sounds awesome, and being married for 29 years is awesome! lol

Boy, I bet Rolex is rolling over in his grave right now over that sentence :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

My first Crawler ( not counting my two Axial scx24 micro's), this was an rtr so everything is pretty much stock. Just now starting to add stuff to it. :)

Cool ,I just recently caught the crawling bug.
I Ordered the endure builders kit/IFS Conversion,and the new Castle Copperhead/Combo
can't Wait to start the build.

I am looking at the IFS kit for down the road a bit, you will have to let us know how you like it. I am impressed with Element/Associated. Their customer service is top notch, and so far I am really enjoying the rig, almost went with Axial but glad I took a chance on this one.

Back