i compare the nitro hobby to how people are

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newnitro2020

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
I came to learn that people in Nitro or the same as far as performance problems. After years of suffering intellectually as far as being robbed of not knowing social skills and other things. I came to learn that people and nitro engines act very similar and don't even know it.

It's just like the weather well that's how nitro engines are.

People say and smile at your face and say everything's okay and using this Norman Vincent Peale mess i'm thinking positive. But it's really not the case. We're not honest with ourselves to things around us we falsify.

The lights are engine has a similar Behavior to that which is human performance which I still don't understand as of today. But this is what little I understand in performance.

No one will never know the hell that I had went through unless they are in the same body and brain that I have. This is why my main theory is if one could understand and surpass the complex Nitro knowledge. They would be able to get over these problems like how the deal with people. And other intellectual performances.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Lmao!!!!

I must have bad weather every day I’m a cranky ass all the time. It’s life man

Ur post made me laugh 😆 all I can say good job 👏

Ur post made me laugh 😆 all I can say good job 👏
Thank you I kind of didn't think I did a good job honestly. But yeah sometimes I think the more I pick up stuff from past experiences the more I feel it out and compare it to things.

I was like frustrated today with stuff that I've been kind of going through for pretty much all my life. I'm glad you enjoyed it and got a laugh. Even if it's on my expense or not, I take the bitter with the sweet basically.

My thumb hurts lol

So real poop do I do real GTO modded with T56 trans?

My wife will kill me but oh well

I was born on the 13th ,I am king of bad luck!...:jimlad:
Bullshit man lucky 13 my hands tattooed 13

It’s called luck of the Irish ☘️

Attachments

• CA900E5F-FA3F-45FB-971B-B2477164CADC.jpeg
    CA900E5F-FA3F-45FB-971B-B2477164CADC.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 517BED1D-AB45-43AA-B81F-D3EAB48293A4.jpeg
    517BED1D-AB45-43AA-B81F-D3EAB48293A4.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 54
  • FCEB58AA-FDF4-4D20-8608-EBAD9ECF501D.jpeg
    FCEB58AA-FDF4-4D20-8608-EBAD9ECF501D.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 46
Can hook u ur but luck of the Irish are crazy people as I am my Last name Murphy

You take what you are given and do the best you can. It's all you can do.

If I was a nitro my glow plug is burned out, one wheel fell off, my spur gear is stripped and my parts are discontinued.

So real poop do I do real GTO modded with T56 trans?
Is tha pope a Cadillac?!
I was born on the 13th ,I am king of bad luck!...:jimlad:
13 is just another number man...no different than 12 or 14 :)
You take what you are given and do the best you can. It's all you can do.

If I was a nitro my glow plug is burned out, one wheel fell off, my spur gear is stripped and my parts are discontinued.
Wait ,you just described me!...🤔
He just described everyone over 40 :hehe:

People really aint that hard to figure out. People are inherently selfish and selfish people just uses others around them. If your not that kind of person then you have to surround yourself with people who are also not like that. Once you see you're the only one giving anything to a friendship then its time to leave that person alone and not include them in your inner circle of friends.

As for being real with people...Most people can't handle the truth so we lie or sugar coat things for them just to keep the peace. Its much easier to deal with people that way which is why most people do it. They arent doing because theyre bad people typically they just want to avoid confrontation. Personally I think its easier to be blunt and honest but people are so soft and thin skinned these days they can't take a difference in opinion or see things from other people perspectives.

The best way to get along with people is to be kind, give people the benefit of the doubt in cases where improprieties seem to have happened but no hard proof is available, understand that we are all different and come with our own set of problems, try and see things through from the other persons perspective, turn the other cheek, and just be wary of people trying to use or scam you. my .02 anyway.

Or get a nice dog. It's a lot easier than finding nice people close to you.
Dogs are to much work. My pets (both the dogs and the cats) are constantly fighting for my RC time. Theyre lucky they pay my wife for protection :hehe:

People suck. Everybody says You just have to try and play nice. So you don't hurt people's feeling. I would much rather you be straight up blunt and honest then beat around the bush. Just be real to your self and other and not fake. People really hate hearing the truth about them selves or anything they thought was real. And can never see or hear what anybody else is saying or their opinion.Life is life everybody had there own "hard life in their own way". It some times seems that Older people usually have tougher skin because of the way we were rasied with tough love. And can sit there and have conversations or debate or have other opinions about stuff in general with out feeling attacked or take it personally or hurt feelings. Unlike the younger generation that takes everything personally and its attacked on them even if has nothing to do with them or Bout them. Sorry not all but most. You just have to do what makes YOU happy. And Never worry about what other people think or do. Until it directly affects you. Or you will always be trying to please others and trying not to hurt they feeling. Just live your life the best way you can and what brings or makes you happy. We only have one life so DONT waste it trying to please other people and their feeling. People suck.

I came to learn that people in Nitro or the same as far as performance problems. After years of suffering intellectually as far as being robbed of not knowing social skills and other things. I came to learn that people and nitro engines act very similar and don't even know it.

It's just like the weather well that's how nitro engines are.

People say and smile at your face and say everything's okay and using this Norman Vincent Peale mess i'm thinking positive. But it's really not the case. We're not honest with ourselves to things around us we falsify.

The lights are engine has a similar Behavior to that which is human performance which I still don't understand as of today. But this is what little I understand in performance.

No one will never know the hell that I had went through unless they are in the same body and brain that I have. This is why my main theory is if one could understand and surpass the complex Nitro knowledge. They would be able to get over these problems like how the deal with people. And other intellectual performances.

Thank you for reading.

Getting back to this:

Most of us has years of experience in the mechanics of things such as if any one of us usually grew up
in a family that enjoyed hot rods ,racing or even w-ends of dirt biking will be more mechanically inclined!

My dad was into all of that as a hobby including hunting & fishing ,however ,my father & mother divorced
when I was about 6 years old ,my mother did the best she could ,so growing up ,I had to self teach myself ,
an of coarse ,made friends that always liked to wrench & build bicycles as a young kid then progressed into
some type of engine!
My first nitro engine was a airplane engine in which was a basic engine with a single needle carb. in which
that is all that is needed for them ,an today ,they are still like that!
Well anyway ,as I grew older an life of the younger years got turned around by marriage ,so therefore ,that
life style stopped ,that is when I was left alone in regards to that type of past time ,well then that is when I
chose to pick up the RC hobby an it was aircraft with my first nitro engine ,so I leaned from early on in my
child hood from watching friends an other people fix things!

Every one is different ,in some cases some people dont know how to explain the how to or the why very
well ,or even be of good company for that matter ,but do know how to tune or fix just about anything!

Sometimes you have to separate yourself an get to know & learn your capabilities to build your confidence!
One can complicate themselves with others behaviors an just make life confusing ,the key to that is to remove
yourself from that environment an quit wasting energy on forcing someone to like or help you!

One can not just pick up something overnight ,it takes time ,trial an errors to master things through life!

When is the last time an how many times have you actually took time to run a nitro engine ,do you
get frustrated real quick an give up?.....If so ,then maybe this type of hobby isnt for you ,you had wasted
your time going through tons of good vids of good people that showed an gave you the basics ,you
should be glad those people took the time to put that content out there for other people to learn!...

Good luck on your journey!...😎....👍

Back