I’m still standing...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris407

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
67F94DF3-3E9E-48BB-90D6-2CD19747F513.jpeg
yeah yeah yeah!

Hey guys. It’s been a long time since I’ve posted and a lot has happened in the 1+ years I’ve been inactive on here. First off I got married!
I’m still in the hobby and still a Nitro guy.
However I converted my Nitro Losi SCT to a 2S electric rig. I did it for my wife to drive but really am loving it! Here’s a picture of it...

Nice. Is that 1/10 or 1/8? I breathed some new life into my old 2.5 Jato by converting to electric. Got fed up with the trx engines, so it sat on my shelf for over a year without being driven. Now it's in my regular bash rotation again.

It’s a 1/10 and it’s been a lot of fun learning electric.

Set of 2.8" trenchers for my eJato:
2018-0517-eJato-TrenchersSide-BodOn.jpg

T-Bone wheelie bar to put on the t-bone skids I've been running for a year. Hoping it helps the wing last a bit longer as the last one got mangled badly. Also new battery box covers because my old ones cracked where it bends and my smaller packs kept falling out last week.
2018-0518-ERBE-TBoneWheelieBar.jpg

Picked another Ham Radio for DMR mode. Had a nice conversation with a gent from New Zealand.