I’ll keep it positive note

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Got bad news this week almost lost it. But today has to get better. Glad I have family that supports me and some really cool people on here. I appreciate all you real talk

Whatever it is, it won't win, your too danged stubborn to let that happen. 💪
I appreciate that man really do.
Whatever it is, it won't win, you’re too danged stubborn to let that happen. 💪
Cancer man something I can’t fix for my mom. I’m 44 and this not right. I don’t wish anything like this on anyone.

Last edited:

Cancer man something I can’t fix for my mom. I’m 44 and this not right. I don’t wish anything like this on anyone.
Your mom has cancer? I'm so sorry dude. I will have you and your family in my prayers 🤞

Sorry to hear that. What kind? I lost my mom when I was 33 to cancer. Her third time and it started as breast.

Damn sorry to hear that. I also lost my mom to Cancer when I was 19. Horrible disease that I wouldn't wish on anyone. Prayer for y'all.

Hope life gets better for you. My husband is sick in the hospital. And I hate it.
WTH!!! For what???
Damn sorry to hear that. I also lost my mom to Cancer when I was 19. Horrible disease that I wouldn't wish on anyone. Prayer for y'all.
God damn I’m so sorry
I’m being positive trying to today. Life I live is rough one but when family stuff happens you find out ur weakness.

WTH!!! For what???

God damn I’m so sorry
I’m being positive trying to today. Life I live is rough one but when family stuff happens you find out ur weakness.
It can also make you strong. Nothing wrong with getting weak. We are after all human, nothing wrong with that. I really hope it alls get better. I am sad as well. Sucks hard. I hate it. I found out what the family room is all about in those hospitals. Nuff said. Hope the best. Mike.No Christmas for me this year. Or we will see.

It can also make you strong. Nothing wrong with getting weak. We are after all human, nothing wrong with that. I really hope it alls get better. I am sad as well. Sucks hard. I hate it. I found out what the family room is all about in those hospitals. Nuff said. Hope the best. Mike.No Christmas for me this year. Or we will see.
Wait what happened to Mike?
Is this his wife talking?

Your only 44? And your always complaining about being old?? I guess I can complain too now.

I've had multiple people in my life, close to me, get cancer and beat it. It's a horrible thing for anyone to go through but it's beatable. I'm sure if she was tough enough to raise you, she's tough enough to beat this.

My husband is very sick. He is 78, yrs old. And I worry about him. I am very sad. Oh well. 🤷‍♂️ He is in the hospital, and I am home.:confused:. Now you know. Hope I don't loose friends because of that. Oh well. Don't care. 🤷‍♂️
You both have my sincere best wishes for his recovery and your personal peace.

My husband is very sick. He is 78, yrs old. And I worry about him. I am very sad. Oh well. 🤷‍♂️ He is in the hospital, and I am home.:confused:. Now you know. Hope I don't loose friends because of that. Oh well. Don't care. 🤷‍♂️
Sometimes things just suck, sorry to hear this, hope he improves soon, it's tougher to recover the older you get, our thoughts are with you guys.

My mother in law had Cancer and kicked it, but it depends how quick they catch it and where it started. Really hope it's something she can fight, once again man keeping you guys in our thoughts.

Back