HPI Baja 5B image gallery...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've now added a Baja 5B section to our image gallery! Lets get this filled with photos!

-Michael

Nice action shots fourwheeler!

-Michael

Heres mine.To say I'm pleased with its performance is an understatement.A new x-can exhaust and a 4200 onboard pck too..This thing runs forever.
hifillstage2plusnostingerbaja0.jpg

Hey guys,on my 3rd tank(only!!)now and decided to put my x-can on.As I had no epoxy to glue the chrome elbows on I ran it like this and performance increased dramatically not to mention the cracklin sound it makes.A DDM 29cc kit is next on the list and led lights hooked up.Oh yeah,also got a United 4200 pack that lasts forever.Hookin up with 2 other Baja owners this weekend,hopefully one of them has a video camera so we can film 3 of the beasts goin for it.
xcananddogpics011yd4.jpg

A quick pic for all you guys too lazy to take a look at the gallery :banana:

bajalazyla9.jpg

jato1972 said:
Hey guys,on my 3rd tank(only!!)now and decided to put my x-can on.As I had no epoxy to glue the chrome elbows on I ran it like this and performance increased dramatically not to mention the cracklin sound it makes.

So, the xcan made a huge difference, eh? I was looking at pipes, and the jetpro looks awesome, but I think it sticks out too much and makes the buggy too tail heavy. The Samba pipe looks good as well, but have not heard about performance. The xcan is by far the least expensive, and the most stock in it's execution. No, I don't have my baja yet, just getting ideas for mods when it comes in.

Nice pics. That last pic looks sick!
They look like they get good air.

Ok I think I got the resizing issue fixed ..Ok here are a few pics..
012.JPG
That one landed not too bad.
013.JPG
This one sucked for sure.
022.JPG
Still running might as well keep goin..
027.JPG
Busted shock shaft :doh: oh well time to go home..

My tweaked Baja

Some pics of my Baja. Waiting for the Hot weather to break before I run the modified 29.5cc motor in, it's simply too Hot. I already had a fire whilst running my Turbine motor powered car !
The Baja isn't the friendliest car to work on I ever came across, they used too much stud lock everywhere requiring drilling and stud removers to get the motor out. Hope it goes half as well as it looks, and ten times better than it went it.

Front disks are going to help me stop the thing. I got some CrazyNutRacing FG wheel adapters after hearing how most folk are tearing up their HPI tyres. When mine go bad I'll fit some FG wheels I have here, they are indestructible :)

baja_newmotor_2.jpg

baja_newmotor_3.jpg

baja_newmotor_1.jpg

Nice ride marcus..I won mine here on the site and its been driven hard. Drive it like its stolen hahaha So far I've busted 2 front shock shafts and thats about it..There is a vid somewhere of the run where it broke.. I like the engine to..I might have to get one soon.

Hey marcus, nice barbie in that second picture... You were supposed to keep that a secret, remember? :hehe:

Man that motor looks familiar. I just got finished installing my 29 cc engine and X-Can also.

Looking good,congrats to all baja owners. HPI made a great move,they will sell a good bit,my local hobby shop has a few people waiting for these.

I am waiting for my own Baja now.

Back