How's the weather been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
96° - I'd be thinking about this
View attachment 189084
Like I said it's a dry heat. The humidity is the killer. If my diets good I can handle it still.

Besides the house ac sucks and the truck is empty. I do have a 100 gallon tub filled and waiting.

Like I said it's a dry heat. The humidity is the killer. If my diets good I can handle it still.
I've been in 90°+ dry heat in Colorado. You dry heaters are all full of it 😄

Pretty nice today in Appalachia, low 80's, slight breeze and sunny. Weekend looks like crap tho.

87° here today, with 80's for the next week. When the sun isn't behind a cloud it feels like a heat lamp. Not comfortable at all outside. I have a feeling this is going to be a really miserable, hot summer.

Still windy and 43F , it would have been a miserable camping trip.

Gonna start raining around mid night tonight. And it gonna be raining all week. :mad:

Just fixed up the slash and I was hoping to run it some days afterschool. Oh well.

Might quickly charge up a pack and go out tonight at the storage place.

Beautiful day today but I didn't get to go out and play much.

87° here today, with 80's for the next week. When the sun isn't behind a cloud it feels like a heat lamp. Not comfortable at all outside. I have a feeling this is going to be a really miserable, hot summer.

If you live on the ground floor, you could start digging a tunnel, it would be nice and cool down there once you quit sweating from all the digging.

Strong wind gusts. Just heard a big tree fall and one big one behind my place just cracked. No tornado activity, but hail and crazy wind is coming.

Heavy rain and strong wind the last couple of days but starting Wednesday, 80+ and sunny for the next 10 days.
Camping, fishing, crawling. It's on........

Heavy rain and strong wind the last couple of days but starting Wednesday, 80+ and sunny for the next 10 days.
Camping, fishing, crawling. It's on........
Hope you have a blast. Hopefully that Asian fishing village that was there didn't clean the place out 😁

Unrelenting rain. Not as much as some of Houston, but still enough to saturate the ground. During a lull in the passing storms, managed to cut an alternate pit lane access (foreground) onto the track. Makes pit lane drive thru penalties easier to do.

Supposed to begin clearing, but with it comes the 90%+ humidity levels. Uggh. :(

Cheers. -AC

20240506_063935_resize.jpg

I am officially scared. This crap is heading my way. To see a pink warning path on Storm Prediction Center is very rare. This is a really scary storm.
Screenshot_20240506_160305.jpg

Screenshot_20240506-164320_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240506-164325_Chrome.jpg

Wow, that is scary.

Back