How to without thinning too much??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I thought so myself. Ol' banggood...guess they need repeat customers. There is another piece I'll fish out later.

The ball?? Ball and seat pump shock?
I can't really see the ball in the pic. Viewing this on my phone with eyes that have seen better days.

On the other end is just an o-ring which probably isnt blue since nothing else is. I've vote for random factory debris at this point. lol

Take the whole shock apart and lay it out piece by piece in the same order.

Take the whole shock apart and lay it out piece by piece in the same order.
Ok Will do. The ball is silver. In the pic after the blue piece. In pic looks like it could be flash or light but it's a little silver ball.

Ty again guys. I'll break em down tonight. And go on a scavenger hunt look like 😆

Oh, I thought that was a bubble lol. Never seen an RC shock with that, but I'm just getting into big scale stuff. It's probably a ball valve. Will be interesting yo see the internals of those shocks laid out.

Ok guys here we have it. Some random metal ball with a 2.5mm diameter hole. 2 more pieces of blue metal. Its the slender pieces in tub. 2 pieces of black plastic. Also in tub. Other than that. Clean shock oil. Wiped out everything. Plunger looks good. Orings good. Which hell they are brand new 😆.
@WickedFog. @Greywolf74.
And I have dropped that damn oily little ball. Smh 🤦

Gonna open up the other same size shock. We'll 👀

Attachments

• 20211004_015346~2.jpg
    20211004_015346~2.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 43
  • 20211004_020036.jpg
    20211004_020036.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 20211004_015254.jpg
    20211004_015254.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 43
That is really a puzzle. I was going to say, open up the other shock and see. But won't it be funny if it has the exact same stuff in it. No idea what the ball is.

At first o thought it was gonna be the nut to the plunger 😆. Nope had a nice little bit already. I'm gonna check others tom. It did take the grit out of the stroke...guess thats what happens when u take metal out of a shafts stroke path 😆

I've never seen a ball like that in any of my shocks either. Thats a lot of random debris inside of one shock. crazy

Yes sir it is. Today will be #2,3,4. Smh. 😆

Damn! I'm gonna look at that right now. It may be
Some poor guy at the factory was probably assembling them and said to himself after assembling that shock "damn, I know I grabbed enough pivot balls" 😝

Some poor guy at the factory was probably assembling them and said to himself after assembling that shock "damn, I know I grabbed enough pivot balls" 😝
DING DING DING.....Yes sir! It was def something to that effect. I didn't think about their own stock pivots. I'm running HR ones. Or they were trying to save on shock oil. 😆

Back