Hitec x2 ultimate

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_inwood

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok so I bought this charger that having trouble setting up. Or understanding, it has a discharge setting and have to in put a discharge rate in amps and the second number in volts the final voltage on the screen. I'm at a loss. What is the final voltage on wants to achieve with a 7.2 battery or 8.4. And at what amps should I discharge at? Man nitro was so easy....thanks for any help.

There's more than on type of hitec x2 charger, which one do you have?

I would say no more than .9 volts per cell. So for a 6-cell (7.2v) no less than 5.4 volts. For a 7-cell (8.4v) no less than 6.3 volts.

You can easily discharge them at their mAH rating. So a 3200 mAH can be discharged at 3200 mA or 3.2 Amps. Same for a 5000 mAH canbe discharges at 5 amps or 5000 mA.

I would say no more than .9 volts per cell. So for a 6-cell (7.2v) no less than 5.4 volts. For a 7-cell (8.4v) no less than 6.3 volts.

At how many amp discharge rate? Thanks. That helped out alot

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Thanks you answered that before I was done posting. Got it all figured out now (I hope lol).

Back