Highest Mah Receiver pack that can be bought at LHS?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustlerDood

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Looking for a Rec. pack with a greater capacity than 1200 mah which is what I currently use for 1/8 scale buggy in the 3x2 hump configuration. Links would be greatly appreciated

Check on ebay or onlybatterypacks.com... i have a 2700mah 3x2 hump pack on my maxx, seems to work good.

I have a 2500Mah pack for both my Savage and the MBX5 now. Team Helotes and Onlybatteries.com are good places

thanks to the both of you

do you have links to the packs you have used...any in 1/8 scale

.21Rc10GT said:
Check on ebay or onlybatterypacks.com... i have a 2700mah 3x2 hump pack on my maxx, seems to work good.

Would that pack you speak of fit in the 1/8 scale buggy Kanai III?

Check out lithium ion batts. They are the best thing out right now. I have yet to use them, they are more expensive, and require a special charger but they are the best at the moment.

I have been looking at the ion batts but none of them I have found can fit in my Kanai III without modification to the box............

hmm the thought of explosions at random put me off on those things, especially in a real harsh environment (in a car)

-Ult

on another note i'd like a batt w/more than 1200...especially for my truck. no1 seems to stock the ofna 1400 and any other higher batteries grow in size which is 2 much for the GS batt box

-Ult

yeah I just can't justify spending 3 times as much for a battery pack to save a few grams and risk sponaneous combustion during run time.......maybe in an electric TC that only runs on the track...