Hey I'm New and In Need Of Help!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ingram73

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys wana start by saying hi!

Now for the serious stuff, iv been into RC cars for a very long time now and i have finally made the jump into Nitro powered cars. I will admit now that i know almost nothing about them. I have just purchased the Kyosho Fazer gp10 series car and and having some issues with it. I have followed the instructions to the letter but when the engine is running the car will not move when the trigger is pulled? The revs increase slightly and yellow fluid splashes out the exhaust, unburnt fuel maybe? but the car hasnt moved an inch since i have had it :( please help guys as I'm lost.

Many Thanks :D

check your slipper clutch.. maybe check your gear mesh as the gear could be stripped, the cb and spur might not even be touching!! Just check over anything!!!

Is this a brand new vehicle? If so, leave everything off, take off the air filter, turn on the radio/receiver and move your trigger. Look down the throat of the carb to see if your carb is opening all the way. If it isn't, you will need to adjust the radio or linkage so it will open and close properly.

If it isn't that, then it could just be pig rich from the factory (again if it's new) and you need to lean it out a bit. Also, if new, it will need properly broken in. You can do a search here for "heat cycle" and should be able to find something useful as a break-in process.

Is the engine winding up? Is the Low speed needle set way way to rich?

You say it revs up slightly, so maybe your throttle servo is barely pulling it open. Check your batteries and maybe replace them.

Well if it is new it is need of breakin,otherwise you got the high speed needle to rich and need to lean it out cause it is just bogging out on full throttle

Back