here is my savage with all upgrades listed and pics!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for all your help guys, i have not run my car car yet so i dont know how my shock towers perform yet?? iam running 60W in my shocks. iam still in the process of breaking her in, but dont worry i will let everyone know once i start riding her hard!! :banana:

Where did you get the skids and bulkheads?

i got the bulkheads form integy.com and the skid plates from savagecentral.com go to the store and mine are the ones with the chinese symbol that says savage on it

Pretty impressive dude. You have had a few problems looseing things and stuff but it looks like it has come together very well. Hope it fires up and runs well for you but remember to do a good break in, would be a shame to spend all that time and money on a beast like that only to throw it all away by being too impatient with the throttle finger. Chill before the kill.

cute......j/k. That thing is pretty mean. Have fun with it.

nice. how old are you again? i'm 17 with a ok job, and wish i could easily spend 1k on an r/c.....of my own money at least.

:bowned:

i will be 17 in june. i have a job and i have been saving this money up since last summer

alright, i was just hopin you weren't relyin on mommy and daddy, i hate that, half the kids around here with their benzes and hondas are all fully supplied by their parent's deeeeeep pockets. fags.

i can't wait to see them when mommy and daddy are gone, and they have no one to depend on by themselves :bownded: ....did you ever notice the dumb ones are always rich?

nice savage though dude!

Hey pissant,

Was it necessary to switch to the nova shock towers when using the RacerX shock setup, or could you get away with just the A-arms and the stock shock towers. I was thinking about doing the same setup, but want to save a little cash if i can. Thanks.

well to run the t-maxx shocks you EITHER NEED a nova shock towers or the t-maxx a-arms, i went with both becuase they will beef up your truck, but you do not need both

To use any 1/8 scale buggy shock or any 1/10 scale MT shocks on the Savage, you can either use only the Nova towers which will drop your ride height, or you can use the towers of your chosing and the New Era upper A-arms that take the smaller shocks and keep your ride height. Either method is workable.

Nice looking truck, I like the Roll Cage. :thumbup:

QShifter

You might want to get some sort of protection for that fuel tank...
Great looking truck pissant... Get some vids of that thing.....

yea i was thinking about getting one pretty soon and i still got a couple of more things to upgrade like the driveshaft, better servos, the steering mod, its just iam broke until i can get more money

I noticed in one of the pics. your in-line fuel filter is laying directly on your exhaust manifold;with aluminium being such a good conductor,don't you worry about heating/vaporizing the fuel?If you aren't concerned could you tell me why because I am new to this sport & am noticing many of the mainstream laws of physics don't seem to apply to nitro-trucks.( LOL!)

brenjen i have not notice any kinds of problems with my fuel line laying againt my exhaust manifold, i know i have not lost any pressure so far, becuase i can't even control my truck when i am doing top speed, i dont think its going to hurt the fuel line at all. :cheerful:

With the metal-to-metal rubbing, you should watch out, b/c that can cause radio interference. I would suggest moving the fuel filter to a better location just as a prevention measure. Better safe than sorry.

Later...:mex:

Back