Help with Hobbymate D6 duo pro 🤷

• Thread starter Cheez ‘n’ Quackers
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez ‘n’ Quackers

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Anyone have this charger and come across this? I’ve done factory reset and no matter what I connect I get this message.
IMG_0585.jpeg

not familiar with that charger, but I've had random "connect errors" when I have a faulty cable, I always keep spare cables and balance leads, sometimes it's a bad internal wiring on the LiPo pack too!

1) swap batteries and verify
2) swap wiring and verify

Good Luck!

not familiar with that charger, but I've had random "connect errors" when I have a faulty cable, I always keep spare cables and balance leads, sometimes it's a bad internal wiring on the LiPo pack too!

1) swap batteries and verify
2) swap wiring and verify

Good Luck!
I don’t think it’s battery wires or balance leads. I’ve connected several different batteries to channel 1 and all work perfectly. Trying the same on channel 2 I get nothing. This all started after I used the “ power supply “ setting at 12 v To power a Hudy vac.
IMG_0588.jpeg
IMG_0589.jpeg
IMG_0592.jpeg
IMG_0585.jpeg

sounds fishy to me, hope you didn't blow out the port... for 12V I just pull directly from my power supply for my tire warmers, etc..

sounds fishy to me, hope you didn't blow out the port... for 12V I just pull directly from my power supply for my tire warmers, etc..
That’s likely what happened. 12v power supply is one thing I don’t have on my bench. That’s now on my shopping list along with another charger.

Thanks, looks like they are at $35 now. Something I may consider.

did you switch back to charger mode on ch 2
Yes sir.
The following pictures are the sequence of trying to charge a 4s lipo.

And a 2s LIHV
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
A good bench top power supply can be had for $53 off of amazon. Its not powerful enough to power DC chargers but will power just about anything youd want to test/power on your bench. Theyre variable voltage up to 30V and will put out up to 10A. Its what I use. LINK

61jeFLyqZtL._SL1500_.jpg

Anyone have this charger and come across this? I’ve done factory reset and no matter what I connect I get this message.View attachment 167224
Try lowering the cell voltage to 4.2 and see what happens. I have seen this on mine also...I forget what it was but I think that may work for you. Curious to hear if it does...