FlySky GT3B Issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldGrumpyDude60

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all, I own an HPI Baja 5B, and I installed a FlySky GT3B radio, and I can't get the throttle and brake end points set. I'm only getting approx. 90% throttle, and when I set the end point to where I have 100% throttle it is not at an idle, and when applying the brakes the servo throw is too far, and it squeals. If I set the endpoint to where it stops making any noise I have no brakes.
I have played with the end points to no avail. I was able to get the steering end points working without any issues.
It has stock Savox servos and they seem to work fine, and they are both digital metal geared. The steering servo is an SV-0235 MG 15 tooth and I'm not sure what the model is for the throttle. I'm hoping someone can help me to reset the radio and recalibrate it. Thank you for your help.

Just to make sure...
Remove the servo horn. Make sure throttle trim is at zero. Turn everything on. Place your horn on the servo so the linkage is as close to zero as it can be. Adjust linkage so it is perfect. Start the engine and adjust trim if needed to get a good idle. Only then should you mess with endpoints.