Help picking pro racing Engines 1/8 mugen?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adron boyd

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Need help picking the fastest and quickest engine for a mugging 1/8 scale truggy. The engine needs to be within regulations and completely legal. I just purchased this mugging 1/8 for practice. It came with Novarossi 21 Bt4 but the compression isn't too good so it keeps on dying out. I'm trying to go pro and I'm just getting started so I need something fast to practice with. If anybody has any input please let me know thanks.
14815095702801677566703.jpg

While I don't have ' the answer' you are looking for, a description of the track, conditions you are typically running. If you are looking for more of a torque monster or a too end dragster engine etc will help those who may have ' the answer' to give you a more educated suggestion. Good luck with your search and good luck with your entery into the PRO world!!! PLEASE!!! If you have vids up, post links! If you can post some vids, that would be GREAT too!!! Thanks! Again, good luck with everything!!! :thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

Curious how you have been doing with the PRO world. What did you do for an engine?

Back