Help me out here, what upgrades for Slash?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that's killer! NICE being so close to a track too! Proline has a lot of great products! Good company to get in with!
I'm gonna guess you'll find that the 50/40 is too stiff for a track but if there are 4 hole pistons in the shicks, they may work out great... It's really a 'per driver' setting. Part of dialing it in. The shock weight will change per track as well as the number of holes in the pistons etc... I guess that's all depending on how intensely you are going to be competing.
Personally, I didn't take it that far, but I have also been out of racing for a while. I like to win, don't get me wrong. I don't want to spend the whole week prior trying to gain that extra .01 of a second for the race that weekend... If it's close, it works for me. I was never that good of a driver where it would matter THAT much. I leave all that up to you to decide what is important to you and in what degree... Act accordingly.

Back