Help finding an old rc car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willyparra

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, this is my first ever post in rctalk and since there are hundreds of you I was wondering if you could help find an old rc car I had when I was a kid. I don’t remember much but since some of you maybe older than I am I believe you might remember what rc car I am talking about. All I can vividly remember about this RC car is that it was roughly a 1/10 scale 1:8 scale at the biggest. It was a red car with a tan interior. The steering wheel would move accordingly with the way the car was going, I also remember that the control was a 2.4ghz control with the throttle labeled as to how fast the car can go, I believe it went something like regular, fast, turbo, and thats all I can remember. I know it may have just lowered the number to about a couple hundred RC cars but I had this around 2008-09 somewhere around there I got it at a garage sale so it maybe from a different year but if you know what car this might be it would mean the world to me, I just want to relive my childhood again, thank you!

I think this was a toy grade rc but 2.4 ghz in 98 wow also the interior has me stumped.. maybe some kind of new bright toy rc,, hobby grade dont have interiors or the speeds on the remote..

Was it a sedan type body ?

Any other details at all?

I think this was a toy grade rc but 2.4 ghz in 98 wow also the interior has me stumped.. maybe some kind of new bright toy rc,, hobby grade dont have interiors or the speeds on the remote..
He said 2008-2009. Not 98 bro 😉

Maybe if the OP could give us some pics of cars that look like this RC, we could figure it out.