Help Find This Shock Part

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wombat

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have the Radio Shack Off Road Warrior, and I'm missing this part of the shock. Anyone have seen a part such as this? I can't find anything online/ebay.

20210701_090449.jpg

I've never seen anything like that in any hobby grade RC shocks. My best guess is to look into replacing the entire set of shocks (if possible).

I've never seen anything like that in any hobby grade RC shocks. My best guess is to look into replacing the entire set of shocks (if possible).
That would be my suggestion, or maybe 3d print or make one out of uhmw.

Maybe email nikko or new bright as those nonhobby grade manufacturers use that style. I looked of 15 or 20 minutes and can't find any parts.

If you search your area for 3d printing groups, maybe there is someone there that can help you out. Otherwise, like others have said, you would probably be better off to just find some shocks to custom fit onto the car. Unless it is something you want to remain original. It wouldn't be a hard part to make a mold of and cast a new one.

Thank you all for taking the time to search and reply. I'll try the 3d printing route!

Back