Happy 4th everyone!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
Hope you all have a good day with friends and family
Independence Day America GIF by Sarah Brightman

Back at ya. It sounded like a war zone here last night. Every year I think the fireworks get bigger and bigger 😎

My plans got totally wrecked last night. So much for my 4th plans. better luck next year I guess.

Back at ya. It sounded like a war zone here last night. Every year I think the fireworks get bigger and bigger 😎
Yeah man I agree. I'm on the jersey shore. And last night you would have thought it was the 4th. My neighborhood was going off like it was the fourth. Till about 12am 🤪

My plans got totally wrecked last night. So much for my 4th plans. better luck next year I guess.
Sorry to hear that bud. Hope all is well and you still have a good day.

Happy Independence day!

Fireworks are legal here in the "Live Free, or Die" state and last night, a neighbor was setting off near commercial grade fireworks, that just about rivaled last weekend's town celebration.
I'm certain there'll be more tonight from other neighbors. I simply can't justify firing off, a couple grands worth of fireworks in minutes.......that could be used for a lot of rc stuff that can be enjoyed for years.
To each their own though. I get the best of both worlds! Keep my money for rc and still enjoy a firework show on someone else's dime 😀

Happy Independence day!

Fireworks are legal here in the "Live Free, or Die" state and last night, a neighbor was setting off near commercial grade fireworks, that just about rivaled last weekend's town celebration.
I'm certain there'll be more tonight from other neighbors. I simply can't justify firing off, a couple grands worth of fireworks in minutes.......that could be used for a lot of rc stuff that can be enjoyed for years.
To each their own though. I get the best of both worlds! Keep my money for rc and still enjoy a firework show on someone else's dime 😀
Oh yeah man I agree. Jersey sucks everything is illegal. It seemed that everyone in my neighborhood was blowing up stuff last night.I don't get it it either. But the people that live on the beach with " stupid money" always spend stupid amount on fireworks and light them off over ocean it's always a good show on other people's dime lol

Respect to all vets officers, men and women that and still serve. They didn’t ask for this lifestyle they made it there choice end of the day to me thank you 🙏 I’ll always put my head down out of respect to u all. Be safe best wishes love you all that’s all I can say

Respect to all vets officers, men and women that and still serve. They didn’t ask for this lifestyle they made it there choice end of the day to me thank you 🙏 I’ll always put my head down out of respect to u all. Be safe best wishes love you all that’s all I can say
Well said sir. We would not be where we all are and free today. If not for the selfless brave men and women who chose to serve and fight yrs ago and today. To protect the great USA. THANK YOU ALL!!!

Well said sir. We would not be where we all are and free today. If not for the selfless brave men and women who chose to serve and fight yrs ago and today. To protect the great USA. THANK YOU ALL!!!
Dittos man..

I dread tonight, less than brilliant neighbors, dry condition and pyrotechnics don't mix well, last year they were shooting them off right over our houses at low altitude.
I will however be enjoying some good bbq and relaxing in the pool. :thumbs-up:

It's a good day teaching you 12 daughter to solder View attachment 129056
What the fk lol so cool

Not bad her first connector time. LOL i have done worse. 🤫
View attachment 129057
Yuck

Respect brotha u well said