Happy 4th everyone!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dad could build a tv from parts if he wanted to. I watched him build numerous circuit boards from scratch, and he fixed any electronic that ever failed in our house. But he never once tried to teach that to me. Such a waste. So my son will get to try it soon. I am just not very good when it comes to electronics. This week we are tackling the airbrush though! That is more my speed 😉
Even worst is when your kid has no interest in learning. One of my biggest regrets was not learning auto repair from my father. He was such a great auto mechanic particularly with those old VW Beetles. In the 80's, he used to buy them, fix them and then flip them. I hated the Beetle was a kid. Just thought they were the ugliest cars ever made.
Today, my whole tune has changed. I love those old Beetles and I enjoy working on cars, although just simple stuff. Not remotely close to what my father knew how to do. Yep, I missed on a lot of knowledge I could use today, and especially all those potential priceless father-son time. He passed away when I was 16. Yep, big regret!

Even worst is when your kid has no interest in learning. One of my biggest regrets was not learning auto repair from my father. He was such a great auto mechanic particularly with those old VW Beetles. In the 80's, he used to buy them, fix them and then flip them. I hated the Beetle was a kid. Just thought they were the ugliest cars ever made.
Today, my whole tune has changed. I love those old Beetles and I enjoy working on cars, although just simple stuff. Not remotely close to what my father knew how to do. Yep, I missed on a lot of knowledge I could use today, and especially all those potential priceless father-son time. He passed away when I was 16. Yep, big regret!
This what I’ll tell u man keep ur heart where it is life is a building process. I’ll ge the poop one day takes time and learning trust me man

Happy Independence Day!!

fhYN83P.png

Pro-2nd all the way! *Pro-tip* Theres a hidden gun and knife forum for forum supporters ;)

Awesome your daughter wants to learn how to solder! Does she like your RC stuff?

Pro-2nd all the way! *Pro-tip* Theres a hidden gun and knife forum for forum supporters ;)

Awesome your daughter wants to learn how to solder! Does she like your RC stuff?
Yeah got her the mini revo. She likes it not as much as I do but she asks if we can going driving at least once a week

I definitely need to become a supporter of this awesome fun zone this week. Been thinking about it for a bit now. Anything to help keep it alive and going

I didn't even notice this...gonna have to go browse. :thumbs-up:
See I need to to support the forum. I feel left out I love knives. And collect something else I get yelled at for form the mrs. Stoner lol

The 4th is over now. So don't be a D - put your fireworks away til next year 🤭

Oh, and go clean up your mess lol!
rSljyU9.jpg

The 4th is over now. So don't be a D - put your fireworks away til next year 🤭

Oh, and go clean up your mess lol!
View attachment 129116
Wow that's horrible and so disappointing. We have all been told clean up after your self. And gown ass people still can't do it so sad

Wow that's horrible and so disappointing. We have all been told clean up after your self. And gown ass people still can't do it so sad
If you have fireworks left over you're doing it wrong! I'll clean up next time I mow my lawn... 🤣🤣🤣

If you have fireworks left over you're doing it wrong! I'll clean up next time I mow my lawn... 🤣🤣🤣
LOL! Yeah, I never had fireworks left when I celebrated either. But where I live it will be a week before I can go to bed at a normal time.

Oh, and we just discovered something really fun with those little paper snap poppers you throw at each other. There are hundreds of them outside on the sidewalk unpopped from last night. The Arrma Granite was doing popping burnouts! My boy was having a blast 😎

LOL! Yeah, I never had fireworks left when I celebrated either. But where I live it will be a week before I can go to bed at a normal time.

Oh, and we just discovered something really fun with those little paper snap poppers you throw at each other. There are hundreds of them outside on the sidewalk unpopped from last night. The Arrma Granite was doing popping burnouts! My boy was having a blast 😎
lol too funny!

Hahahaha that's awesome. If you can find strikers. From fire stater kit you can glue them to tiers. And have sparking light show at night.