Guess I’m just at a different level

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
To much for people I guess. You guys won’t believe the poop I can pull off and what should I say 80 or 90% my poop is something you can’t buy just what can be built. I still have crazy builds to come and yes machine shop did a engine build on one that might go on a special project. Don’t question what faint happen. Electric and nitro combo that’s on my books 📚 .

To much for people I guess. You guys won’t believe the poop I can pull off and what should I say 80 or 90% my poop is something you can’t buy just what can be built. I still have crazy builds to come and yes machine shop did a engine build on one that might go on a special project. Don’t question what faint happen. Electric and nitro combo that’s on my books 📚 .
I feel you there so much, i used to share my builds and parts i hand made etc on fb, all the bs and non believers hate made me stop bothering..

Thank you for that. Respect

I feel you there so much, i used to share my builds and parts i hand made etc on fb, all the bs and non believers hate made me stop bothering..
I don't get it.

What is there not to believe if you're posting pictures of the items you've made. The picture is right there!?

Just be happy to be on another level and stay humble. Forget the doubters and haters, just keep screwing that crazy poop together lol.
20220304_150549.jpg

Always keep in mind "it's all good"!

@scavanger anyone can build a hodgepodge mess, it takes real skill to build a kit stock! :p 🤣 I've always been of the mind, the only person my builds have to please is myself, if others enjoy it that's just a bonus.

***Disclaimer*** Mrs. doom is the only exclusion to this rule...she must be pleased before all others, myself included. I like to think of it as self preservation.

@scavanger anyone can build a hodgepodge mess, it takes real skill to build a kit stock! :p 🤣 I've always been of the mind, the only person my builds have to please is myself, if others enjoy it that's just a bonus.

***Disclaimer*** Mrs. doom is the only exclusion to this rule...she must be pleased before all others, myself included. I like to think of it as self preservation.
I like that awesome words

It's lonely at the top... you become invisible and people ignore you like you don't exist, and then fight ove being #2 as if it were #1.

You should leave behind building things that bounce over gravel and build robots that fly... for some pilots.
It's one thing to build a heavy Tiger Tank, something else entirely to build a lite FW-190 Butcher Bird :)

Building light where every ounce better count for something imposes a whole additional set of constraints.

Back