Got a new engine for my savage, LRP ZR.30

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was awesome ,I guess that I've missed these vids that you had ,the vids isn't that old ,maybe we are just getting old!

Here is one of my old ones with me my B-law at are favorite bash spots ,oh ,love your bash spot too ,you was getting
some massive air time ,its a shame that people want to drag us OLD FOLGIES out!....:thumbs-up:.......:hehe::hehe::hehe:

That was awesome ,I guess that I've missed these vids that you had ,the vids isn't that old ,maybe we are just getting old!

Here is one of my old ones with me my B-law at are favorite bash spots ,oh ,love your bash spot too ,you was getting
some massive air time ,its a shame that people want to drag us OLD FOLGIES out!....:thumbs-up:.......:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Looks like a fun place for 1/5th scale!

Since I started running electric 2 years ago... my nitro's don't make it off the shelf much. I'll have to try and run them more next year now that I have a decent camera. Not sure why I waited so long to buy one of those... I really do like seeing the bad landings and whatnot over and over.

Back