Go pro. Speedruns. Accident!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazduh3

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
I hung out with k-bash on the arrma side.
He did a couple passes. Last pass ended horrible! Enjoy. And the car that it hit was mine.
Be careful with your surroundings!
The car can be fixed. Thankfully it wasn't one of us

Attachments

• 20220423_091549.jpg
    20220423_091549.jpg
    629.4 KB · Views: 52
Wow!! That’s crazy….luckily it take any of you guys out. 😳

seen worse..seen a guy get his speedrun to the face at 120..lites out for that dude. i never run my gear toward my car or any people.iggy got his 3000 hit in 1st game he was batting 3rd..

Nothing much is left. Other than his xlx2 and motor and some random parts. All that's left

Attachments

• 20220423_091624.jpg
    20220423_091624.jpg
    1,001.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220423_093440.jpg
    20220423_093440.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 24
My lesson was learned. I can't speak for the other party. But if it's too windy. I know that I'm not attempting it.
Me too, I’ve never had any luck when the wind was buck’n. Only crashes.. 😳 I try not to go out unless it’s under 10mph, preferably 5mph or less. All my roads get serious cross winds.

Yah, that sucks but could have been so much worse. You don't want to get hit with that.

What's the damage to the full size car?
Just a cut in the bumper which I couldn't buff out 🤣😂🤣 the rest buffed out. I've already ordered a new bumper though paint coded as well.

Attachments

• 20220423_091549.jpg
    20220423_091549.jpg
    629.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20220423_124901.jpg
    20220423_124901.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 18
Guy over on the Arrma forum lost part of his toe a year or so ago. Has it on YouTube somewhere. There’s a several paged thread about the crash, with the video and his rehab. I wish I could remember his name...

I didn't know these came with a self destruct button!
Yea what button?
Hey was Kbash driving because he’s living up to his name really bashes those cars hard
Nothing much is left. Other than his xlx2 and motor and some random parts. All that's left
People on Craigslist be like scratch and dent
What was the chassis?
Don’t think it was a hit and run 😂

Last edited:
Yea what button?
Hey was Kbash driving because he’s living up to his name really bashes those cars hard

People on Craigslist be like scratch and dent
What was the chassis?

Don’t think it was a hit and run 😂
Think it was the 3s lineup. Plastic chassis. So typhoon or something. I don't really remember now lol

Me too, I’ve never had any luck when the wind was buck’n. Only crashes.. 😳 I try not to go out unless it’s under 10mph, preferably 5mph or less. All my roads get serious cross winds.
Hey HD. You are spot on with your assessment of winds and speed running. 5.7mph/5knots windspeed falls right at the upper definition of 'light and variable' range. "Generally speaking", that reads as winds of no consequence.

My runs are slower than what you guys are running, so may fudge the figure up to 6knots/6.9mph. But no higher than that.

Winds in Houston used to tend toward calm most of the time. Not so much any more though. Seems like there is always a wind of sort about these days. Cheers. 'AC'

Back