Sold / Found FS/FT sc10rs, savage x 4.6, and monster gt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudbogginredneck

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys, I'm looking to sell or trade off the rigs that I don't use and are just collecting dust. I am looking for a "scale" rock crawler for my wife and a e-maxx or e-revo for myself. With that being said, on to the info and pics.

First off is my sc10rs artr. it needs a esc, and radio batteries. It has rpm arms on all 4 corners, rpm front and rear bumpers, mip cvd's, rpp steel spur, upgraded light weight slipper clutch, and stock reedy 3300kv motor. Also comes with rpm wheels and badland tires, and the stock arms and bumpers. Has the stock lid. I have misplaced the spur/pinion cover, if I can find it it will be installed on the truck. $175 obo + shipping

Next is my HPI Savage X 4.6. Yes, this is the one that had the issues with the spur stripping. I just installed a new engine plate thinking that may be the problem as the factory one was bent/twisted and I couldn't straighten it out. I HAVE NOT ran the truck since the install!!! Has new tvp's, spur, clutchbell, clutch and springs, new bearings, bushings, and hardware for the spur and clutchbell, also has new brake pad's and hardware. It will come with the stock electronics. Will need batteries for rx/tx and a on off switch. $200 obo + shipping

Last is my Monster GT 4.6. This was my project truck that I have just lost interest in. It has a mach .26 that still needs to be broke in. It has a new radio and battery tray, new linkages for throttle and brake, new shock towers, new front and rear bumpers, new tie rods, new filter, new fuel tank and fuel lines, new spur, and a new header and pipe. May be some others I can't think of right now. Will come as a roller, no electronics. $175 obo + shipping

Please keep in mind my prices are obo. Please do not bash me, my thread, or my trucks.
Thank you,
Mud

006_zpsf82c679b.jpg

001_zps03e4fe3d.jpg

002_zps83578091.jpg

011_zpse5efab8e.jpg

018_zps51ed923f.jpg

012_zpsa7cb6354.jpg

013_zpsa4b6b8bc.jpg

016_zps4adac8ad.jpg

019_zps3f87153a.jpg

021_zps702b7631.jpg

022_zpse14a9928.jpg

023_zps3cf714b3.jpg

026_zps40154b9a.jpg

Last edited:
I can vouch for MBR guys. He's a straight up, honest, seller/trader. I know we're racing buddies but he states things as they are, no tricks.

-Nitro

Thanks bud. I try to be as honest as possible about everything. I want people to know what their buying before they buy it.

Mud

They sound like great deals....I bet you more than 1200 miles from me too.

you going to get back to me on the truck?? sending a pm again right now bro

Interested in the MGT for sure! Pm sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.