Sold / Found FS: 21Maxx Parts/Misc Maxx Parts (Changed pics to links)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet. I think you said you sent it to my work address instead of my home address. Everyone else's money (either PayPal or an MO) showed up and all the stuff has been shipped.

I'm still waiting on yours...

I've been checking my mailbox at work everyday before I leave work and nothing has showed up yet. I don't normally get mail, so I've made it a point to check.

Did you send it USPS? Any tracking # or anything? I know whenever I tried tracking anything USPS, I never saw anything on their site until the day after I received what I was waiting for. Got to love the way they do things.

I've packed all the stuff up that you wanted and have it in my car so I can send it as soon as I get the MO.

I sent the money order usps, its been at least a week, i'm surprised you dont have it, i guess you'll have it soon.

Will Item 50 be tall enough to protect my Sirio 23?

Don't know... Here's a pic of it with a tape measure. I did this for someone quite a while back.
2004-0404-T-Maxx-BodyOn-NewEraHeight.jpg

I do know that you can easily gain another 1/2 inch by putting spacers under the rear legs. I put a piece of pvc on the top bar and it added another 1/16th of an inch as well.

Last edited:
WIll that fit the 2.5 or is it for the 21 conversion chassis?

Knowing Olds he probably made it work on both, lol , but I think it says its for the 2.5 chassie.

Yeah I think he the only one here that actually made a frankenstien out of maxx.LOL

I bought some of his stuff, I was very pleased with them. You can't beat the prices!

Hey... c'mon!!! All of these things have a little frankenmaxx in them!!!

It's for a 2.5 chassis, but can work on a 21 conversion if you drill a hole for the rear legs. I did however, drill an extra hole in one of the rear mounts. It never fit perfectly, not without bending it, and since I don't have a vise, I drilled a hole to make it line up.

Considering it was $40 new, buy it for $15 and make it work.

so did I. Olds is great with all the prices. I am going broke buying from here.!!!

You too? I've went through a good chunck here in last week myself.

Do you still have #42 & #45 available???

42 is sold, 45 is available. Sorry, I need to update the list. I'll make a note to take care of that tonight when I get home from work. My spreadsheet of whats sold and what isn't is at home.

$65 buys the rest of the list. I'm tired of looking at the box of parts. There's quite a bit of stuff there! (prefer paypal to help my savage Christmas list)

Know what I kinda want # 50. LMK

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back