Friday the 13th wasn't all bad.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
The wife works for a local home builder/developer and finally got the job title she deserves, and a decent raise to go with it. She has essentially been doing the job for a couple of years. She has been with the company for 16 years. She is now officially the "Director of Marketing". I am so proud of her, because she works hard, and is very good at what she does. She really wanted that title, the raise didn't hurt her feelings either. She still won't let me be a stay at home dad, and we still can't afford one of thier homes. 🤣

But she is all smiles tonight and that makes me feel good. 😍

A big congrats to Mrs. Doom!

Not that I believe in it, but it didn't even occurred to me that it was Friday 13th.

The wife works for a local home builder/developer and finally got the job title she deserves, and a decent raise to go with it. She has essentially been doing the job for a couple of years. She has been with the company for 16 years. She is now officially the "Director of Marketing". I am so proud of her, because she works hard, and is very good at what she does. She really wanted that title, the raise didn't hurt her feelings either. She still won't let me be a stay at home dad, and we still can't afford one of thier homes. 🤣

Congrats! That's awesome man.

I tried to get her to celebrate by getting a new crawler....declined! 🤣
Oh, Man, I was so sure you were gonna reap the benefits!
Well, it's back to nagging and whining until you get what you want 🤣

She said something about having a new car payment, blah, blah, blah, I really couldn't understand her through all my sobbing. 😂 I'll wear her down!

She said something about having a new car payment, blah, blah, blah, I really couldn't understand her through all my sobbing. 😂 I'll wear her down!
Subliminal messages. While she's sleeping, keeping whispering "Toyota Corolla". Monthly payments are next to nothing with these inexpensive (yet super reliable) cars 😉

Subliminal messages. While she's sleeping, keeping whispering "Toyota Corolla". Monthly payments are next to nothing with these inexpensive (yet super reliable) cars 😉
Umm, you might want to stop letting her know about and/or read the posts in this thread at this point 😉

Thats awesome congratulations!!!! to your wife bud..after 16yrs of hard work and dedication she definitely deserves it. WELL DONE AND AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MISS AND YOU SIR!!

Thats what RCs are for...Therapy! :)
Yep, this is my group therapy. Multiple sessions each week 😉
0615211729a.jpg