free! female deans to ec3&5 male if you would like them

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
I'm not trying to break rules of the forum. I just found venom made adapters brand new NEVER USED NO use for them. If you were looking for or need or want them just need address and will mail them to you. Figure I ask before they get choped up.
1626562097625777384233446166202.jpg
16265621270356349254264443949641.jpg

Dude I actually got a team Losi eight buggy kit. And I actually could use those.

Are you willing and is this still available?

Because I can give you my address in private.

Cuz I need that bad actually.

I'm willing to get it.

Dude I actually got a team Losi eight buggy kit. And I actually could use those.

Are you willing and is this still available?

Because I can give you my address in private.

Cuz I need that bad actually.

I'm willing to get it.
Yea buddy I got ya man. Pm me tomorrow. And I will mail them to you. You can have both of them bud 👍👍👍

They are both female deans/Tplug
One to a male EC3
One to a male EC5
They are both female deans/Tplug
One to a male EC3
One to a male EC5
I have a question. I was talking about the blue Plugs I know the red ones are female. Are they both female as far as 1 in or can they plug together? In other words the blue ones that connect together and that the other ends the red ones are just a female? Cuz if the blue ones connect together that's all I need to know. Cuz I'm going to plan on using the blue ones and clip off the red ones.

If so I'm interested in getting those because that can actually save me money for trying to find something for the motor and for the battery of my kit that I haven't built yet.

I have a question. I was talking about the blue Plugs I know the red ones are female. Are they both female as far as 1 in or can they plug together? In other words the blue ones that connect together and that the other ends the red ones are just a female? Cuz if the blue ones connect together that's all I need to know. Cuz I'm going to plan on using the blue ones and clip off the red ones.

If so I'm interested in getting those because that can actually save me money for trying to find something for the motor and for the battery of my kit that I haven't built yet.
Hey man NO they do not plug into each other. The blue side are two different sizes and both males

Back