found best scale place ever 56k beware

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Went with some of the local crew to a new scale and crawl area. Not many rocks, but amazing natural formations. Steep vertical climbs, deep ditches with water, amazing for 1.9 scaling and 2.2 crawling. More to be added later.

IMG_0116-2.jpg

IMG_0117-1.jpg

IMG_0118-2.jpg

IMG_0119-2.jpg

IMG_0120-1.jpg

IMG_0121-1.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123-1.jpg

IMG_0124-1.jpg

IMG_0125-1.jpg

IMG_0126-2.jpg

IMG_0127-3.jpg

IMG_0128-1.jpg

IMG_0129-1.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0131-1.jpg

IMG_0132-2.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

There's water, there's dirt, there's mud....are you INSANE!!! :hehe:

I can't believe the three of you drove to that site in separate trucks......
IMG_0122.jpg

That's a REALLY great pic!

REAL nice pics alpine, a couple of them pictures could be mistaken to be full size rigs!!!

Yea, the WK kinda threw off the scale appearance, but we had fun. We really need to make some scale tow straps, and tow hooks.

Looks like a fun time and a sweet place for some scaler action for sure, X3 on that pic of the 3 of you going up the hill together.....

This is one of the best places I've ever scaled at. Its got nice trail/mud runs on the way up to it, then it just opens up to the crawler scale area. Its like 25 min from my house. can't wait to go back.

This photograph, for me, sais it all, It shouts full scale, but for the little leaves in the forground of the pic.

What a B E A U T I FU L photograph, great light, great composition but what a pity there is a body shadow to reveal it is a miniature rig :(

Alpine, if you get the chance to repeat this photograph without the shadow PLEASE, repeat the photo.

IMG_0124-1.jpg

Last edited:
How do those vehicles do compared to each other? That's a pretty diverse group! Does one stand out from the others as far as climbing and off camber stuff?

the axial crawler got through better than anything else...... the scx (f350) and the tamiya toyota were really good in the scale, and the other rig was just a w/k that just bashed out everywhere

Those Tamiya CC-01 rigs are pretty tempting at around $200. Awesome pics and place!

In Baton Rouge at the Hooper Rd. Bike trails.

If my parts show up i'm going to try and be there!

Last edited:
praying for good weather

Back