FOUND A .21RG-X for $100!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentHunterKellen

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I saw this while browsing Ebay. Any comments-if not I'm getting it!
OS .21 RG-X

:drool:

:bling: Nice, I would buy it rite now but...I dont have the money. Damn man, nice job on findin it.

why didnt you buy that engine SHK?? I went ahead and got it.. Thanks for the Tip! :) I waited a full hour for your decision.. Peace

damn you indyjohnny. I was buying it tomorrow. I mailed the guy and he said its missing a Piston and sleeve.

LOL! Joking. Arrg! :censored: :violin:

that sucks, i would beat him down for that!!:trout: that was a good deal

bryan

LOL>. you had me freaked about the piston & sleeve hehehe.. I really hated to buy it.. but That thing was not gonna last! someone had to get it :) peace...

Dude, I had a email and said I he said I get it on reserve first thing today. Man...when you said you were gonna buy it I was annnnnngrrryyyyyy.AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG:stickup:

if it makes you feel any better.. I just recieved an OPS .21 from ebay today.. guy claimed it was brand new.. I only had a few minutes to think about it when I got home from work.. so I got it for 71 + 10 shipping... LOL>. it's atleast a few yrs old and very used.. So in a way.. it cost me $181 for that O.S.. :) I really am sorry if I beat you out of it.. I just assumed you had changed your mind.. I really doubt it woulda still been there today any way.. peace!!

I saw that engine yesterday, I have an RG-X and it's a nice engine, but can't use it since the pullstarter bearing is slipping and I'd need a starter box to turn it over. Good find though, but I LOL'd when I read "needs piston & sleeve", a bit expensive for a motor without those.

Indy, do you understand how a Reserve works?

No I dont.. what do you mean by that?? I have'nt been using ebay long..

A reserve is where the seller set to minimum reserve amount he/she wants to sell the item for and anything less won't go. Say I sell an engine for $0.01 starting with "reserve not met" and set my reserve to say $55, once a bidder hits $55, the reserve is met and he can buy my engine. If the auction ends under $55, the highest buyer still didn't win the item due to unmet reserve. I won a buggy body with just 1 cent over the reserve price! :)

That reserve works too but, the man was gonna take it off ebay so I can get it for his price and I was willing to pay for the shippping and everything. I guess he wanted the sure thing, but mr. johnny comes and steals it.

Oh yeah, on a last note: It was on the market for two days already.

LOL>. my.. your starting to sound a little bitter.. I hope your race faster than you bid.. :)

I'd be careful about buying items outside ebay from ebay sellers, ebay or paypal won't help you if you get screwed outside ebay. I refused an offer an ebay seller sent me through email, I would much rather deal with it through the auction.

that's hilarious. now i can say. "i know this guy that was going to buy this engine on ebay. he posted the auction on our board about it and someone on the board bought it before he could."

that should get some laughs at the track. LOL

tough luck SHK. next time, you'll know to show the auction after you've secured the item. ;)

-Rob

I was going to reply that someone would probably take it but it looks like I'm too late to warn you ;) I hope you understand that showing off rc parts for a killer price on an rc forum isn't the smartest thing to do :D