Flysky-GT3B Receiver channels

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normrdz300

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Guys
Just picked up a FS-GT3B for my 2.5 Tmaxx classic. I know channel 1 is for my steering servo, Does it make a difference which servo's I plug into ch 2 & 3? The Booklet that comes with it doesn't really explain The receiver set up... Thanks!

CH1 is steering
CH2 is throttle
CH3 is anything else (ie AUX port) for led lights, transponder, fan, winch, ect.

CH1 is always steering as the steering wheel on the radio is always set to CH1. Same with CH2 for throttle but for the trigger.

If your Tmaxx has 2 speed, the trans servo goes in ch3 and use that button or switch for ch3 which will control the trans servo.

After having that all setup, just go over basic settings like end points and channel reversing, recalibrate radio to esc, ect.

Oops, this is a nitro car, not electric, so I guess you don't need that recalibrate part. Lol

CH1 = Steering
CH2 = Throttle

I'm honestly not very bright, so I always have to remind myself, "1 to turn and 2 to burn..."

CH1 is steering
CH2 is throttle
CH3 is anything else (ie AUX port) for led lights, transponder, fan, winch, ect.

CH1 is always steering as the steering wheel on the radio is always set to CH1. Same with CH2 for throttle but for the trigger.

If your Tmaxx has 2 speed, the trans servo goes in ch3 and use that button or switch for ch3 which will control the trans servo.

After having that all setup, just go over basic settings like end points and channel reversing, recalibrate radio to esc, ect.

Oops, this is a nitro car, not electric, so I guess you don't need that recalibrate part. Lol
So, I have to switch to channel 3 so it shifts? and what about reverse?

So, I have to switch to channel 3 so it shifts? and what about reverse?
Plug your shift servo into channel 3. Make sure you set the endpoints on the throttle, steering and shift servos or you will burn them up. Channel 3 will control forward and reverse. You will just use the throttle to make the rig go forward or reverse after selecting the right gear with channel 3.

Back