Fixed my rc18t

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grgbulldog

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well, almost. I finally got around to tearing it sompletely down, found the problem I was having, fixed it and put it together. After plugging the radio stuff back up, i have full throttle control, but no steering at all. Anyone know what this could be? I've never had this problem.

-Braden

You probably do not have the ground wire of your steering servo facing the outside of the rx? Try flipping it around.

It has that little fin on one side so i can't. There are only 2 wires that plug into the reciever, too. One for the battery, and one for the throttle and steering?

You will not plug into the BATT location, that will not be used. The battery actually comes through the speed control (which is your throttle) which will use either CH-1 or CH-2, try moving the one plugged into BATT into the open channel and see if that gives you both controls, switch CH on the plugs if your throttle and steering are swapped. Make sense?