F18 nitro?? Hangar 9. [Update:] its an F-22!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Just got this plane on a deal involving another plane and i know nothing about it. Any one have any idea or info about this aircraft. Looks like an f18 with a glow nitro motor. From hangar 9. I can't seem to find anything anywhere about this plane. Hopefully some experienced pilots will know what I have here.
Thank you!

16672519574206065393062973447282.jpg

16672519854948359940719089610156.jpg

Omg are you kidding me!! That's it!!! Wow! I have an f22 raptor!!??!! Lol. Thank you so much dude!! I really appreciate the help. o7

Ok. So my next question..
It seems I'm missing the cowling up front. And this plane and its parts are discontinued. Any ideas?

Ok. So my next question..
It seems I'm missing the cowling up front. And this plane and its parts are discontinued. Any ideas?

After a quick search, this is all I could find, never dealt with these folks so don't know what kind of service they have, but at that price it might be worth a shot. TRY HERE other than that, my only suggestion would be to try to fabricate one out of a soda bottle.

After a quick search, this is all I could find, never dealt with these folks so don't know what kind of service they have, but at that price it might be worth a shot. TRY HERE other than that, my only suggestion would be to try to fabricate one out of a soda bottle

Ya that link is showing discontinued :(

BUT, you got my mind rolling with the soda bottle fabrication! Yes I can see it as a possibility! Thank you for the advice.

Maybe someone might have one of these that crashed and they still have the parts shelved away somewhere?
A Longshot but you never know!

I was hoping to see one on Ebay but no joy. Hope something works out for you. Sometimes it's fun to figure out how to make your own. In all of this chatting I forgot to welcome you to the group, sometimes my manners go right out the window. 🤣 Good luck with your new project. :)

I was hoping to see one on Ebay but no joy. Hope something works out for you. Sometimes it's fun to figure out how to make your own. In all of this chatting I forgot to welcome you to the group, sometimes my manners go right out the window. 🤣 Good luck with your new project. :)

Hey no worries. I totally understand and I'm sorry I didn't formally introduce myself but I was in a slight panic when I joined this group and I'm glad I did!! :) thank you for the great Info and I agree, maybe I will make my own cowl! I love doing custom work! Lol. I will have to post pics when I'm done...

Also I have 5 other planes so I'm sure you'll hear another more from me in the coming days. ;)

Back