Sold / Found F/s Nib Xxx-nt Complete

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching this for a few days now and I can't believe nobody has picked this up. If somebody around here would buy my freakin stereo stuff I'd grab it up.

I would send it to you Josh but I am in need of some fundage myself. I may be getting some stuff for my little hatch. I would really like to do business with you again Bro.

Lmk

Jon

Damm jon I whould buy it in a heart beat but I just bought that 4.6 savage

No worries Bro. IMO I would want to get a savage but I have one too! I am looking to get the fantom 27. I ppretty much have all the upgrades the savage 4.6 will. I can't wait!

ANy offers?

Bump it up again!

looks like no one wants the XXX pr0n... keep it up though, I'm sure someone will buy it. enjoying my revo, myself, so this is a no go from me. GL though!

*****************NIB< OPENED XXX-NT RTR 245 SHIPPED!!!*************

Thanks I am getting a little restless but I have high hopes on this. Still new so I am hoping that this will catch someones attention!!!

*****************NIB< OPENED XXX-NT RTR 245 SHIPPED!!!*************

Last edited:
bump for a great seller! (sorry Jon, gotta fix the mini before I add to the collection)

Thanks Josh.

Bump it up again!!! Best Offer Now

Bump for a good friend of mine.

thanks Colton. I hope this thing finds a home soon. It is getting lonely. I am trying to get MY XXX-nt running myself. I am looking for upgrades. Lunsford upgrades and motor for me. But I am really waniting to get the Savage running.

Hurry up people this thing has got to go!!

Jon

Bump it up again fellas.

OK I need to get rid of this so the 245 takes this. SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48 STATES!!!!

********************245 DOLLARS SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 STATES!**********

same as your other thread, car audio components? trade for some car audio stuff? I know it's a long shot but still a shot.

LOL same reply as the other one. Sorry .

jon2 said:
thanks Colton. I hope this thing finds a home soon. It is getting lonely. I am trying to get MY XXX-nt running myself. I am looking for upgrades. Lunsford upgrades and motor for me. But I am really waniting to get the Savage running.

Hurry up people this thing has got to go!!

Jon

Anytime man, Anytime!

Guys, Buy this truck!!!!!!

Bump it up one more time tonight

Daily BUMP and grind

Status
Not open for further replies.