Sold / Found F/s Nib Xxx-nt Complete

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take this one to the top!!

Jon I would be interested inthis but I've just found out it would cost near $200 to send a buggy from the USA to the UK!!!! Good luck with your sale!!!

Bump it up again

Take this one to the top!!

Losi XXXNT still available??

Yes it is just waiting on some info from Lessen to see if we have a deal. I will get back to you later today.

Jon2

nope! Let me know!

Hmm... weird. I was wondering what was up. Anyways, I'll do it here just in case.

Everything is in super nice condition. Almost "like new". I did however grind off one lip of the head unit cage so I could install the EC directly below it in the dash. I also had to enlarge some mounting holes on the amp and the fuse holder. Other than that everything looks like it did out of the box and was in normal working order when I uninstalled it. Everything has been in household climate since then as well. If you would like some close up pics let me know and I'll take a few more.

Lessen said:
Hmm... weird. I was wondering what was up. Anyways, I'll do it here just in case.

Everything is in super nice condition. Almost "like new". I did however grind off one lip of the head unit cage so I could install the EC directly below it in the dash. I also had to enlarge some mounting holes on the amp and the fuse holder. Other than that everything looks like it did out of the box and was in normal working order when I uninstalled it. Everything has been in household climate since then as well. If you would like some close up pics let me know and I'll take a few more.
Sure I would not mind a couple of the deck and a the major components. Thanks

Jon

PM sent your way.

PM's returned

SOLD TO HOODY

Thanks everybody!!!

Nice buy Hoody!!

Jon's got some spare coinage now......Bring that Mugen to life!!!

Mr T

Mr T-Maxx said:
Nice buy Hoody!!

Jon's got some spare coinage now......Bring that Mugen to life!!!

Mr T

Fantom 27 here I come.....later.LOL. Bills first!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.