Sold / Found F/s Nib Xxx-nt Complete

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok fellas, I have a NIB but OPENED XXX-NT RTR! This was purchased with the intent to fix up as a racer but I am finishing up my real car project. I have no pics but I have 100% feedback. The kit will come with the XR2i radio and the elcetronics installed on the XXX-NT as normal from the Factory. Stock Mach 15 with pullstart. Purple body is what I have.

Never been started or taken out of the box! I have no camera yet. I am sorry. I will try to get one but for now please trust my feedback and ask around about me.

I am asking 245 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states and 5 dollars extra for international.
Thanks for looking!

Jon2

Last edited:
Bump this up. This is an OBO. So please lets hear some cash offers.

Pm'ed back

Good truck, I owned one, Held up very good, Jons my goodfriend. He wont do an ounce of confusion in his deals... Good luck guys.

Thanks Skyline Racer! I appreciate it. This is an awesome truck, almost want to break her in now! If some one from the lower 48 states buys it by this Wednesday I will ship out 2 day air to get to you by Friday.

Hey jon off the subject but what kind of real car are you building? I'm building a hotrod its a 1959 Chevy Impala I have a high performance big block 348 I'm going to put in it is hould have around 400 to 475 hp :) anyway good luck on selling your rc later

Jesse G

Thanks Jesse G. I already helped built a 64 Chevy Nova with a 350. It put out over 550 horses. Too bbad it wasn't mine. I am now into imports so I am fixing up a GSR engine to put out around 450 WHp. A bit expensive so I am taking my time.

T3/T4 Jon? I like the Apex'i N1 Single exhaust. HKS Super Sequencial BOV. I can't wait until I get my job, So I can invest in my S13 Project.

Not too sure about APEX exhaust. Too loud for my taste. I am undecided as of now. I am not going boost as of now. I want to make sure I can do this the way I am expecting. I will be running high compression on this engine and with turbo I need to run lower compression . Don't want to blow my engine. When I get it in my ride I will start a thread on it. Its just a stco gsr engine now but I am trying to get the internals the way I want it. Good luck with your Sylvia!

Last edited:
Cool Jon My father in Law builds racing motors for Hondas and Toyotas He built a honda 4 banger with twin turbos that put out 700 hp!!! Right now it hold the 1/4 mile record at our local dragstrip I did it in like 7 seconds something like that its amazing how much power a 4 banger can make with the right parts good luck with your car!

Go JE Pistons, Thats my favorite Internal company for pistons, However I am going to get TOMEI camshafts, HOPEFULLY an SR20DET With the already upgraded T-28 Turbo. Then swipe the SMIC for a FMIC by BLITZ or Greddy, w/e... can't wait, I'll make a thread too, With step by step photos of the swap if this 16 budget of mine will hold up well :)

Buy The XXXNT Guys! Great guy here.

Bump for this one!

Still waiting.

REMINDER! If bought by the today, it will be shipped via UPS 2 day air. Offer only to the lower 48 states.

Bump this up to the top!

man figures something would come along that i want and i just spent all my cash on computer parts

Dude, For that price it is pretty fair since shipping is more than what I am offering.

I wouldn;t mind selling it to you Blah!

to bad i didnt see this 20 mins ago lol i just picked up my processor I'm broke now

go return it and have fun with this!!!Lol JK

ahahaha damn comp stuff is expensive now that i think about it man i could own 2 revos right now

Status
Not open for further replies.