Sold / Found 2001 Team Losi XXX-NT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkie94

T-Maxx Heart Attacks! Nitro Phyco!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hello fellow RC Enthusiasts!

I have an incomplete ~2001 Team Losi XXX-NT that I have no use for. I took almost everything apart to part out on eBay but I found this site and want to try putting it out on here first! A few things I know I dont have are the Rubber collar that go from air filter to carb (Broke), One Servo (Throttle and Brake) Rear Wheel Pins, Rear Wheel Nuts, Slipper Spur Gear. Almost all other parts were tested working, but I can not get the motor off the chassis as the bolts are stripped.

If you see anything you like or would like buy or trade for the whole lot, I am open to any offers! I deal through Paypal only, buyer pays shipping, and I have a good rating on eBay ( http://www.ebay.com/usr/xxtwinkie94xx )

Also More than Willing to part with the Bumper Box in the top pic if anyone is looking for one, I can post a pic of it at users requests!

$150 OBO

Thanks for looking! Have a Wonderful Day!

Team Losi Car.jpg
15086923_1344934635540538_1260362924_n.jpg

UPDATE: Some Parts have been listed on eBay a while, please click the link above to be taken to my page for the listings! Thank You!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.