Sold / Found F/S Samsung Galaxy Tab

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Guys,

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab for sale. It is the 7 inch tablet running the latest version of Android for that device (Froyo) It is wifi and 3G capable and was activated the verizon network. I have since upgraded to the Galaxy 10.1 and am no longer using this device. It has 2GB of internal storage and has an SD card slot for expansion. The device will not come with an SD card. The device will come with the desktop charger/cradle a leather case and one extra anti-glare screen protector. (one is currently on the device) This device is in excellent condition and was only used by myself or my wife, the kids were not allowed to play with it. It will be a year old this January. I am asking $200 shipped priority mail with insurance to the lower 48 only please. Paypal prefered. If there is any interest I can post pictures tonight after work. Serious offers only please. Thanks

Here are some pictures....

A couple of notes. The leather case doubles as a stand with two veiwing positions. The dock has an hdmi out port. The tablet also sports front and rear cameras and does shoot HD video.

100_3991.jpg

100_3994.jpg

100_3995.jpg

100_3996.jpg

Tom

Bump for a great price on a good tablet.

Yo bro...I think I may have a buyer for you. Waiting on my sister to tell me if she has tine cash to pay me back...I'll let you know in the few hours....

Yo bro...I think I may have a buyer for you. Waiting on my sister to tell me if she has tine cash to pay me back...I'll let you know in the few hours....

Cool! I apreciate your help my friend.

Tom

Bump!!

Bump for a great deal.

Tom- pm sent.

Morning Bump! TTT!

Def an excellent deal when Verizon has it for this price tied to a contract.
Root, Flash and add ICS and its wayyyyy better.

Def an excellent deal when Verizon has it for this price tied to a contract.
Root, Flash and add ICS and its wayyyyy better.

Looks like ill be doing the Rooting, Flashing, and ICS.
another Android added to my line up and can't wait.

This tablet has been sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.