Extreme scaler lid

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
I just came back from HobbyTown to spend my discount coupon, and one of the items I brought home was a ProLine Helios body for a Savage. They also make them for the Axial crawler, but about half the size. With the Savage size Helios on the Axial frame, you get a really slick looking scaler.
Here are a few pics of the small version on the crawler frame. The Savvy lid is a great look on the crawler, and that will be an upcoming project once I finish a couple of lids I'm working on for others.

http://www.prolineracing.com/p-558-helios.aspx

helios001.gif

helios002.gif

Dear Lord tell me they will make one for a Revo...they really remind me of a Warthog from Halo. :whhooo:

Yup, made for the T/E Maxx, Savage, Revo 2.5, Warhead.

It's the Pro-Line Helios 3276-00.

Wow, is this thing extreme. Nothing round anywhere. Only angles, like a stealth fighter.

You are right, it is a great looking body, thanks for the info Rolex.

It IS the Warthog from Halo!. Now paint it green, mount an airsoft gun on it, and dare the judge at the crawler comp to call a penalty on you.

I have NEVER cut out a body this quickly. ALL straight score and snap lines.
I fully intend to do this up in some sort of bad azz military look, especially since I've built the new chassis and lowered the suspension on the Axial.
It's also on the 1.9s instead of the 2.2s.

T-8.jpg