exhaust help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qaart

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i have a old minibike it was my dads its made for a 2-3hp engine so we stuck a 6.5hp engine on it. it hauls but i raced 4 wheelers and my friends scooters i beat them off the line every time. i has so much torqe i made a wheelie bar i use it every time i hit the gas. since i got every thaing on it working i guess ill make a custom exhaust i have a 1.5in on it i made before its okay but not what i want I'm putting 3in exhaust stacks on it what is the best way to convert a 1in pipe to 3in and what is the best way to make a braket and how to split teh pipe into 2

i have a old minibike it was my dads its made for a 2-3hp engine so we stuck a 6.5hp engine on it. it hauls but i raced 4 wheelers and my friends scooters i beat them off the line every time. i has so much torqe i made a wheelie bar i use it every time i hit the gas. since i got every thaing on it working i guess ill make a custom exhaust i have a 1.5in on it i made before its okay but not what i want I'm putting 3in exhaust stacks on it what is the best way to convert a 1in pipe to 3in and what is the best way to make a braket and how to split teh pipe into 2

Hookd on phonix servid yoo well ........ :\

sorry my comp is laging and new keyboard its a wavy key board

Try installing 'spell check.' Then use some degree of punctuation. You might find that you'll get better responses to your questions.
If I have to take the time to try to interpret posts without periods, capitols and with endless misspelled words, I just move on to the next thread.
So do most others.
I also use a "wavy" keyboard, and it's far easier to type on than a flat one.
Just because it 'waves' doesn't mean you can't hit a comma or a period.

Back