Emt escalade finally done

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the mirrors. I have used the pico sized lites, alternating strobes blue on one side, white on the other, on my police mustang and police jeep. Did you drill holes through them to run the wires? I have a few of the red/white fast flashes in my junk drawer. My firetruck rockers each have 3 of them. Saw it on a passing ambulance and got the idea.

I like the mirrors. I have used the pico sized lites, alternating strobes blue on one side, white on the other, on my police mustang and police jeep. Did you drill holes through them to run the wires? I have a few of the red/white fast flashes in my junk drawer. My firetruck rockers each have 3 of them. Saw it on a passing ambulance and got the idea.
Lol great idea. I watched a bunch of youtube ems to get motivation on my flash patterns.
The mirrors are premade for drift cars turnsignals. Hold 5mm any color. I made mine part of my 180 response lol. Brb ill grab the pic of the wiring.

Heres the mirrors and when I started to wire it up

Attachments

• IMG_20190307_154618687.jpg
    IMG_20190307_154618687.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20190306_193807350.jpg
    IMG_20190306_193807350.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 81
Thats what the bird nest started as

Attachments

• IMG_20190304_183204851.jpg
    IMG_20190304_183204851.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 77
I have used the flasher unit from teardrop roof lights. It will strobe right, strobe left, strobe right, strobe left, strobe right in half of the time, strobe left in half of the time, then halved again, and again, faster, then all connected lites blink 6 times, then all starts over. Combine that with wig wags, blinkers, and stuff, and I have 1 great ticket to a seizure.

Think my version or take on it turned out decent.

Attachments

• 0824201626c.jpg
    0824201626c.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 87
  • 5ac7bdd3bc21b0.50027430.jpg
    5ac7bdd3bc21b0.50027430.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 75
Yeah, of course, I am just offering my way, as an alternative. Not better or anything. Just....Heisenburg. That's an awesome rendering, and I am flattered you chose my town, instead of, I don't know, New York.

Yeah, of course, I am just offering my way, as an alternative. Not better or anything. Just....Heisenburg. That's an awesome rendering, and I am flattered you chose my town, instead of, I don't know, New York.
No no. I take it in and apply it. I really appreciate it. You already gave me ideas for my next build and dont even know it lol.

I can try to lead you to the ebay stuff I used. I took the flashing relay from a gum ball teardrop for that effect I wrote about. I love the 2 red, 2 blue random flash bar.

Sweet. Thanks. Yeah think its cheaper when covid not going on. That jack the prices up on everything lol

The pix just don't do it justice. Imagine a diesel engine sound box, a 1970s wailing siren, flame shooting from the tail pipes, revolving gumball, grille lites, tails, back window, and 6 rocker mounted red/white alternators.

Back