Emt escalade finally done

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctyler

RCTalk Basher
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Finally got my body finished. What yall think. Tamiya tt02rr..set up to drift. But will run rubber also. The vid is with old wheel/tire combo. The white wheels are my drift set.

Attachments

• 0824201626b.jpg
    0824201626b.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 116
  • 0824201626.jpg
    0824201626.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 99
No kidding. I made a "Chevy Suburban/Tahoe" from a Cadillac body into an undercover cop with hidden lights, using a Chevy grille. I made it for a kid who is a Boston EMS EMT. Black with black tinted glass.

I should show my firetruck, built to honour my Dad's retirement. Lights everywhere, grille, back window, roof gumball, rocker step lites, flame up dual exhaust.

Yeah,it was the....shoot! Who makes the 1947 International Pumper Engine/Ladder Fire Truck? I did that kit. I wanted to do it in yellow, but my Dad said "Red, has to be red".

So, why did you do a Boston EMS? Not that I'm complaining..... It's great!
Well I am retired Navy Corpsman. So love all things medical. And have a seller on ebay that makes me great water slide decals. So I asked him if he could make a big set and he did this one for me 1/10 for free since I have used him for years. The other stickers I made. I have a few police cars. But ambulances and firetrucks are more my jam.

So those Boston ones just happen to grab my eye that day. Think would look awesome drifting with it. But I am game for any stations if it fits my scheme.

My EMT buddy is a Marine
Semper fi. Love my marines. I was fmf my whole career. And nothing against other branches..but love my marines. Also I am an army brat. Grew up at knox. Son of a tanker lol. Grandson of a chief

Granted. Thank you

Are you familiar with model train software store? They make a great siren. I have them mounted on all my beauty rigs. They have police, fire (old school) and ECTO-1. They also do some great lite kits for emergtency vehicles, but I always do my own.

Are you familiar with model train software store? They make a great siren. I have them mounted on all my beauty rigs. They have police, fire (old school) and ECTO-1. They also do some great lite kits for emergtency vehicles, but I always do my own.
Actually I got my white/red 5mm leds thats in my mirrors from them. I am getting my siren from rc world. They have an ebay and online store front. 19$ just waiting for it to get here.

Back