Drone footage of Kilauea volcano in Hawaii

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The local high school just sent a bunch of student to Hawaii. My cousin sits on the education board, and asked me to go as a chaperone, but I didn’t have the money to go to Hawaii, not if I wanna go to middle zeland with some friends later this year.

I've been watching the various videos being uploaded and it's pretty amazing to watch. I'd love to be there to see it in person. Nature is amazing.

Still an amazing video and says a lot for the drone that it didn't melt! This is where return to home feature becomes a drone saver.

Why would you even question that? Call the cops!

Why do some of these drones capture the blades in the video. My Spark doesn't do that. Maybe it's do to it's smaller size?
Sorry to revive an old thread but I believe it's because alot of the very stable hd drone video you see is shot with drones with 6 or more props so some of the props sit more forward than on a typical racing or hobby drone and end up in frame. Just a guess though as I've never flown a 6 prop to see haha

Back