does this happen anyone else?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdc2711

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
when I turn right with my tmaxx (it has a hpi engine f4.6 in it) the engine accelerates or leans out and I can't figure out what's causing it because I've tried thee different radio sets and servos, a different fuel tank and pump and lines with no luck, is this just me or does anybody else have this problem.
If you have any ideas as to what might be the cause of it, please let me know because it is driving me mad.

---------- Post added at 7:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:00 PM ----------

I meant pipe not pump.

that is odd I have never heard of that problem before.. I will try it tomorrow just to see what happens.. I will make it do a few circles in a row to check.

I'll put a video of it up on YouTube and make a link. It's mostly when i turn right from going straight and it doesn't happen when turning left. I'm only thinking would it be possible that the fuel is going to one side in the carb and leaning out that way?

Is the frame twisting causing the linkage to pull more one way than the other?
Or something hitting the linkage?

Is the frame twisting causing the linkage to pull more one way than the other?
Or something hitting the linkage?

I can't see how that would be happening because the chassis is as tight as a drum and so are all the linkages, ill put them through some testing tomorrow to see what the play is like when its running. I never even thought of that actually, if that is the problem you're a genius for pointing it out.

Just trying to think outside of the box, sometimes it's not the obvious.

Just thought something might be loose.

Last edited:
heres a link to my video on youtube, just uploaded it
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mze7UmBTeVg"]YouTube - ‪T-Maxx rwd f4.6 savage engine‬‏[/ame]