DiRT for XBox360

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Any XBox nuts out there try this game? I bought it and a steering wheel controller for my 360, and must say the game is impressive. Lots of fun to drive offroad in a variety of styles. The steering wheel controller takes a bit of getting used to, but is fun to use. My kids like driving the cars offroad...offroad....as in off the track.

At any rate, thought I'd start another chatty thread about something I found to be fun.

Guy at my work has it, when he first got it he wouldn't shut up about it. I havn't got to play it yet but soon.

The onling vids look awsome.

I am still getting used to the amount of heat the 360 puts out.

I'll get it once I get a job... Right now, the last thing I need to be doing is sitting around all day playing a game that looks fun as hell. :LoL:

I wish this was in the For sale/trade section.... i was excited to trade dirt for a xbox 360 haha

Havent played the game though, ill check it out.

Last edited:
For those that enjoy CORR, Rally racing, etc, it is quite the game. I usually play racing games like Forza or PGR and some of the Need for Speed series. This one is very realistic. The selection menus are pretty cool and the copilot is repetitive (he has limited sayings), but the scenery is phenomenal and the driving is fun.

I got it the day it came out, and must say, it is such an awesome game! I love it!

After playing this game off and on for about a week, I must say it is a lot of fun. It has quite a few challenging tracks and the driving seems pretty realistic...at least from my very limited exposure to offroad driving.

All I know is that I am enjoying the game and would recommend it to those who like racing games and have a 360.

I totally agree. Although I am only about 35% done with the game, it is extremely fun. I just wish the multiplayer was with other cars, rather than racing against someone else's time.

Concur with you there...was disappointed that multiplayer is not split screen or coop via internet or some other means for linking two 360s...but still a cool game IMO.

Back