Did your 1:1 make the list?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a sad list right there! In an end of the world situation there's only two on that list that I would consider taking before my truck, the Jeep Wrangle if it's a Rubicon and the Marauder. When we do encounter the end of the world I plan on robbing the National Guard armory that is two miles from my house.

I don't have a hi lux but I do have a Tacoma that is 4x4 and I would be ok going into battle with it!

Meh, I take the Hilux as a close match to the 4Runner, so I dont give a damn, pleanty of ammo and a 4runner. I am good 2 go

I will go ahead and "borrow" the boss's porsche panamara , I'm not sure where ill put all my guns and my RC's

Nope, mine didn't make the list, but I saw an EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle just up the road.

I'll take what's behind door #2.

b11b910ad552485bafb3daf851c30b0d.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe they picked the yota with IFS over the solid axle version. Back in the day I had an 82 yota and my brother had an 85 yota, I would run circles around him and after his truck was well covered I would pull him out!

A Jeep Wrangler, seriously....?

I'll take a Toyota Landcruiser or a Land Rover over that.

I've owned land rover (new 2004 disco and old 1967 series 109) and wrangler (new 2012 and old 1978). Both jeeps were far superior. It's not called the ultimate off road vehicle for nothing.

The newer Wrangler Rubis are one of the most trail capable off the show room rigs money can buy. A bone stock one survived the Rubicon trial, and that's no easy feat. Cruisers and Rovers are fine where you have room for them, but they're too big (with the exception of the Defender 90) for east coast trails, and tend to get intimate with trees and rocks :D

Nope my Impala didn't make it (knew it wouldn't, its a pos) but I know a neighbor with a hi lux, so I'm covered :D

WOO HOO!! Made both of em! lol.

Still curious as to why neobart thinks the wrangler shouldnt be on the SHTF list.

Back