Dam

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Ivalongshlong too!

I told you we had something in common!

-Chris

:cheers:

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
We best not start bashing the TRAXXAS forum. Wouldn't want to get another lecture from some holier than thow groopie of the other board. BUUTTT, I must say that it is rather pathetic to see that things remain the same over there and that they continue to hold a grudge. Long live Ivalongshlong.
Why it's been too long since they came over here trying to make trouble. The got the numbers but we got the guns, big guns at that!

Originally posted by El Pirata
Why it's been too long since they came over here trying to make trouble. The got the numbers but we got the guns, big guns at that!
Anyone Anyone at all care to answer my ? posted above I'm waiting...

Also does everyone here know that Holmie And Roundie were both anexed from MaxxTraxx. Thats right Trx has taken a couple people that were simply ran off from MAXX-Traxx the biggest Maxx forum on the Net and then put them in power at their site. That makes you wonder what they were thinking when they put them in power. If the people running the TRX boards were paying attentnion they would look at all the people getting banned and who was involved and they would see a trend its the same two IDIOTS involved each time. So a half way smart person would be able to come to the conclusion that the problem might not be the people getting banned but the idiots doing the banning. X

Don't you know that Roundie is OQ's old nickname. She got it after she realized that, aside from the purple skin, she looked like Violet on Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory after she ate the dinner gum and balooned up.

SO you're sitting there with your thumb up you butt just taking it, you like to take it up the butt? Wait, I just violated the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy.

Looks like your getting to him El, he is starting to yell now. I think he is about to lose it, Matts please go take your meds before you do yourself some serious damage.

I think I already mentioned that I don't need or wear glasses. Just take your meds and maybe you can MAKE THE BAD MAN STOP!

Originally posted by NCNitro
Looks like your getting to him El, he is starting to yell now. I think he is about to lose it, Matts please go take your meds before you do yourself some serious damage.
I\'d listen to Nitro here. Please Matts, take your meds!

I'll take that as a YES, I do take meds but am afraid to admit it. See you might have actually gotten someone to believe you if you had come right out and said you didn't take them from the start instead of saying it was none of our business. Now you're committed, or at least should be, you take meds.

Wait what am I thinking, you're matts, no one in their right mind would believe you!

Originally posted by El Pirata
I'll take that as a YES, I do take meds but am afraid to admit it. See you might have actually gotten someone to believe you if you had come right out and said you didn't take them from the start instead of saying it was none of our business. Now you're committed, or at least should be, you take meds.

Wait what am I thinking, you're matts, no one in their right mind would believe you!
Think this just about covers whether you are taking meds or not.

To be continued after I pick upo my daughter from school.

El and Matts Come on guys I hate to sound Like Retread but enough is enough. Its bad enough we have to read you guys spam in general but stop this bickering in public. If you want to tag each other do it in a PM or Email. Its tired and worn out. I have a feeling that if you simply pm each other then it wont be so much fun. Please drop it and go to pm or email or just wait till the 800 club.
You guys each in the last 24 hours have over 80 posts each Thats over 160 Total between you two. That is more than the next 8 people all added together you two combined have spamed this site more times in the last 24 hours then the reamining 8 posters in the top 10 combined have added posts. Stop and think what you guys are doing for this site with this jiberish. X

RETREAD WHERE ARE YOU???? I am gonna start looking soft If I have to do your Job MAN. X

Last edited:
I think it’s a Spam war.
Every thread on the site is overrun with you two going at it.
I for 1 have had enough. Some ribbing and smack to the head is good reading but I think you two need to give it up.:angry:

Originally posted by FastEddy
I think it’s a Spam war.
Every thread on the site is overrun with you two going at it.
I for 1 have had enough. Some ribbing and smack to the head is good reading but I think you two need to give it up.:angry:

Oh sure FastEddy I see how it is, I pick on someone and I get 5 points tacked on me. But if its not me then you just let them know you have had enough:lick:

And once agian Flathead Sorry I mean Flattop Dont post here we dont want this thread locked because of you:)

Originally posted by Hunter

Oh sure FastEddy I see how it is, I pick on someone and I get 5 points tacked on me. But if its not me then you just let them know you have had enough:lick:

And once agian Flathead Sorry I mean Flattop Dont post here we dont want this thread locked because of you:)
GIVE HIM ANOTHER WARRNING EDDY

Better now?

I seem to think so!

Matts - stop making yourself a target. Its beginning to piss me off! I dont want to deal with this issue. I shouldnt have to. This is an RC forum. I would much rather be dealing with RC related issues.

Spam frosts my ass!

If everyone could just battle via PM, then nobody would think twice, or, care for that matter. Thats just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by Hunter

LOL, what did I do???

Originally posted by FLATTOP

LOL, what did I do???

You were the last one to post in the last thread that got locked:cheers:

Yeah I noticed that, was it something I said? or were they just shutting down the Matts bashing?