Dam

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by FLATTOP
Yeah I noticed that, was it something I said? or were they just shutting down the Matts bashing?

Well I think it was something you said Fathead. Dam sorry about that I ment to say Flattop, but thats just my opinion:D

could it have been that Matt needs to use the big boy voice? uumm maybe so

or was it that I said your a brown nosing stooge? yeah could be

or was it that I said your a twit and you have poor grammar skills? that could be it also :banana:

It could have been any one of them or all of them who knows. But my grammar is not getting any better and your head is not getting any rounder:banana:

I thought you might like that one:cheers:

I locked the thread because I was tired of wading through the garbage to see threads of point.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
I locked the thread because I was tired of wading through the garbage to see threads of point.

Isn't that the point of the chaos forum, threads of pointless garbage about anything and everything not R/C related?

Originally posted by FLATTOP

Isn't that the point of the chaos forum, threads of pointless garbage about anything and everything not R/C related?

Yeah what Flathead said:classic:

If there werent MANY threads all with the same BASHING tone then I wouldnt have locked it.

I figured one bashing thread was enough.

Not to mention, we went way off coarse. Didnt we?

I believe the issue is addressed - so carry one gentlement :cool:

-Chris

Hey that's right, this thread was supposed to be about farting in restaurants and those two knuckleheads, EP and Matt went way off course.

oops, wait a minute, sounds like I'm starting it again. sorry EP, Matt, your still a knucklehead :banana:

oops, I'm doing it again, someone smack me

I can hear all of you chanting........ :ban: the LLama boy, :ban: the LLama boy

Please make them stop....hehehehheehehehehehehehe

SMACK I hope that helps you:cool: Oh yeah :ban: llama boy :ban: llama boy

Yes in a way it does follow the Chaos forum however matts and I were really getting out of hand as far as every thread we were replying to was just another place for us to carry out our ongoing battle. That's where we stepped over the line. Either we could have restricted it to one single thread or just restricted it to PM's. Either way we did neither of these which was the bottom line.

I understand EP, you don't have to explain

Here, take this :banana: and go have fun

I've been meaning to ask you, why is your warning level at 5?

For picking on one of WoodiE's friends. He said some things that I did'nt like so I told him so=devil And I guess the powers that be got mad at me and tacked on 5 points. I just can't seem to stay out of trouble:banana:

Or it could have been for poor grammer

Any other time I would laugh at ya and use that info as a shot but there is this weird vibe going around now and I don't even want to say anything, even though I would be joking.

so instead I will say that I'm sorry that you got those points.

That was incredibly hard to say!!!! LOL :D :banana:

Whats that clucking sound I hear flattop can you say ch ch chicken??? Go on take your shot what do you think will happen??? That you might get 5 points tacked on you???

Yeah I might be afraid, I like that fact that I'm pointless LOL, wait that didn't come out right. aaahh screw it, you know what I mean

You act like you want about 5 more?? uumm could be