Patreon.......

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
As most of you know I've been testing LiPos and compiling the data for about 1.5 years now. I have compiled a list of over 50 different LiPos in a filterable spread sheet. As much as I want to just share it with all of the world, I also want to continue doing testing especially of more expensive competition level batteries. I dont want to continue to keep doing it only on my dime though. To that end I've created a Patreon account. I'm not trying to sell the data per se but I do want to encourage people support the cause which helps the entire community. No one even needs to technically sign up, I'm all to happy to tell people what the best battery or the best bang of the buck batteries are but I'm going to reserve the right to view all of the data in detail (spreadsheet, logs, test sheets etc) to those that help support the cause. I'm sure that once a few people have accessed the spreadsheet youll be able to find it floating around on the internet and I dont mind that, like I said I'm not trying to sell the data per se. All I ask is to consider supporting my work and if you see the spreadsheet floating around out there just remind people to sign up for patreon so we can all help each other out.

I will be doing a monthly lipo giveaway for top tier members (Only $10/mo.) and I hope to including servo testing data in the not to distant future as well. If I get to the stage where I'm also testing servos I'm sure there will end up being a servo giveaway too.

I will also have information available on Patreon on the various testing methods and equipment I've been using as well. Please consider supporting my work and have a wonderful day!

Last edited:
That's a darn good idear. I would hate to see the bill for the 50+ batteries you have tested already.

Back