Crazy Dancer Jeep Charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dali555

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all,

I’m hoping someone can help me. I have an old Propel Crazy Dancer Jeep RC and I have lost the charging cable. I can’t find it anywhere online. It’s a weird micro 3-pin connector. Anyone have any ideas?

image.jpg

image.jpg

That looks like a JST PH 2.0 connector but the only way you're going to be able to charge it is with the original adapter or a CCCV charger that can charge via the balance port only and youd have to have an adpater to go from JST-XH (which is what most CCCV chargers use) to the 3 pin JST-PH 2.0 connector.

Thx to the both of you… was digging through it and pulled the battery door off the back. There’s a split connector that the battery connects to, I disconnected it and am using another RC charger to charge just the batter and not use the port under the Jeep. Think I’ll modify the door, because it screws on, so the pigtail can stick through for easy charging until I figure out the plug you guys helped with.

Much appreciated.

Back