Contest: Enter the RCNitroTalk Football Challenge, Win $200.00!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for another 11 games.

Oddly, I'm still in it now with 3 wins...

I'm confident that after tonight's game I will be 4-1...Rob and Woodie will slip sooner or later!

Looks like a number of people got lucky with their Falcons pick! :D

Needing a couple of guys' luck to run out!

Looks like a number of people got lucky with their Falcons pick! :D

Yep, I was sweating it until the end! The only thing that would have soften that loss is the fact that you and Rob would have loss too :D

Am I missing something or does it not ever say on that site if its an away/home game for that weeks team/game? I can't ever see it if it does.

It doesn't list home teams but the team at the top is the visiting team....

New Orleans
Tamps Bay Buccaneers

Tampa is the home team

Ahh ok thanks Pete

In the other Survivor Pool I'm in I had to start picking 2 teams to win. Sadly I got hosed by Arizona and now can only loose 1 more before I'm out.

---------- Post added at 6:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:05 PM ----------

Week 7 is going to be a tough one.

Easy peasy for week 7. My pick ran away with the win.

still in it. Need some guys to lose a few.

Still got a number of people very close to the top and just about to hit the half way mark.

The Bucs could always blow it but looks like rob might end up the lone guy out front soon!
I had the Vikings picked yesterday but made the change just in case. Glad I'm not sweating it out right now. I'm still mad that I picked the Panthers in week 3 for fun because I thought I was out of it after the Pats lost in week 2. Grrrr...

I'm so glad I switched from the Chargers this week.

Those that picked the Bears dodged a bullet.

---------- Post added at 1:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:16 PM ----------

Now that it's official....Who Dat all alone in first?

Freaking bears almost gave me a stroke!

Back